Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,844 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Urgent Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Job Vacancy (852 Views)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Urgent Job Vacancy!!! / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job Vacancy by Favourite01: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello nairalanders, pls I'm in dire need of a job. Presently,where I'm working is not favourable for for me. I have been working as a secretary for over 2yrs with no opportunity for career and financial growth.Im tired of going for interviews and getting disappointments. Before the lockdown,I got two offers but it has been put on hold due to the pandemic and situation of the country.
Honestly, I've been getting invites for interviews but don't get feedback after the documentation process. I'm fed up and tired already. I don't know what other kind permission to take from my present job to go for interviews. I can't continue with this low pay job of 40k with the situation of this country. I want to quit this job.
*Pls anyone with a connection. I need a referral,I'm fed up of going for interviews.i promise I'm honest and trustworthy.
I'm a graduate of OAU,I studied public administration,I finished with a second class lower. I concluded my nysc in 2015. Since then,I have worked as a class teacher during my service year,where I taught civic education. I also worked as an administrative assistant in a school where I was in charge of perform administrative duties assigned to me by the school director
Presently,I also work as secretary in a law firm. I have overtime developed my skills, I'm proficient with the use of Microsoft office (word,excel,ppt and access). I have also developed interest in human resources which has made me further my studies in human resources related courses CIPM.
Currently,I'm looking forward to growing my career,to learn more and to get a better job in a good organizationn,where I can explore my potentials and enhance my skills and knowledge with the intention of being an asset to the organization.

*I can work as an administrative officer, assistant, customer service rep, personal assistant, HR assistant, and Secretary. Any administrative Job in a good organization.
I live around ikeja. I will be 30yrs by December. you can contact me on 08056207027.
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Favourite01: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
290 views no help.... Pls I need your help.
Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
I'm so sorry for your plight, dear OP. I understand your situation, and I truly wish I could help you out. Do you have a LinkedIn account? You are very likely to meet your potential employers there.

You should as well visit the NL jobs/vacancies section more frequently and just keep applying. Follow @intelligentdude. He gives timely job openings.

The pandemic has really made things pathetic. I also understand the part where you get documented for interviews but aren't called back. Depressing stuff. Whilst keeping your eyes on other opportunities, keep adding value to yourself towards securing better jobs because the more skills you have, the more employable you will become.

Keep managing what you have for now. Forty-thousand naira may be too meager, but can see you through pending the time you will get another. It's a herculean task getting jobs now.

Regardless, I wish you the very best, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Job Vacancy by Favourite01: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Thank you very much.

I'rm so sorry for your plight, dear OP. I understand your situation, and I truly wish I could help you out. Do you have a LinkedIn account? You are very likely to meet your potential employers there.

You should as well visit the NL jobs/vacancies section more frequently and just keep applying. Follow @intelligentdude. He gives timely job openings.

The pandemic has really made things pathetic. I also understand the part where you get documented for interviews but aren't called back. Depressing stuff. Whilst keeping your eyes on other opportunities, keep adding value to yourself towards securing better jobs because the more skills you have, the more employable you will become.

Keep managing what you have for now. Forty-thousand naira may be too meager, but can see you through pending the time you will get another. It's a herculean task getting jobs now.

Regardless, I wish you the very best, OP. [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

� Important Information For Kwara State Subeb/tescom Applicants / Closed / Flour Mill Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.