Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) (40463 Views)

Fake Blind Woman-Beggar Arrested In Ekiti With 10-Year-Old Girl / Fake Blind Beggar And Her Colleagues Busted By Officials In Anambra. Photos / 'I Make N8,000 Daily' - Fake Blind Beggar Apprehended In Lagos Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by ylaa(f): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank God she was being taken to govt house. Her life don better be that. Make me too come put aboniki for my eyes mek dem carry me go show Sanwo-Olu.
Re: Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by ylaa(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wetin shock you for here? Is this not better than killing, raping, and all other evils going on in we country?
Almajiri dey shock you? Abeg no one has the right to arrest her. She is looking for a means of survival. Still better than stealing, 419etc

Kosiso12:
SHOCKING!!! Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

A Fake blind woman has been apprehended in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Capital.

IGBERE TV gathered that the fake blind woman was arrested by SA to Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State on Mineral Resources & Environmental Management.

According to an eyewitness who shared the report to IGBERE TV correspondent, the woman who hails from Imo State always beg for "alms at Union Bank Junction in Abakaliki."

According to him," It's her usual practice to apply 'Rob' ointment on her eyes, her eyes responds to the stimuli, she keeps it shut while one of her little children leads her by the hand!"

"She reapplies the balm when its effect on her eyes seem to be waning".

As at the time of filing this report, the Governor's Aide has conveyed the woman to old Government house.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1360461/shocking-fake-blind-woman-arrested-ebonyi-state-photo/
Re: Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kosiso12:

IGBERE TV gathered that the fake blind woman was arrested by SA to Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State on Mineral Resources & Environmental Management.

According to an eyewitness who shared the report to IGBERE TV correspondent, the woman who hails from Imo State always beg for "alms at Union Bank Junction in Abakaliki."

According to him," It's her usual practice to apply 'Rob' ointment on her eyes, her eyes responds to the stimuli, she keeps it shut while one of her little children leads her by the hand!"

As at the time of filing this report, the Governor's Aide has conveyed the woman to old Government house.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1360461/shocking-fake-blind-woman-arrested-ebonyi-state-photo/
demmm too plenty for here I dey ooo

In abakaliki near government house
Re: Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by ABOVEDELAW: 4:20am On Aug 07, 2020
WHAT IS SHOCKING ABOUT THIS POST, WAS SHE THE FIRST , STOP BLOWING THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION JUST TO TREND.
Kosiso12:

Re: Fake Blind Woman Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) by RuggedSniper: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Kosiso12:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend, Now She Thinks She's Not Safe With Me. / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) / Man Arrested For Selling Late Father’s House For N500k In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.