Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads (397 Views)

20 Benefits Of Edu Email For Students / TEF 2020 $5,000 Grant: A Shortlisted Nairalander Needs Help / A Nairalander Needs Help On Buying From Alibaba In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Decline: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, please come to my rescue with AdSense approved email. Earlier in May this year I got accepted with one of the top premium ad companies (Ezoic) to be precise, but the issue that I have now is AdSense approved email to accept invitation from Google before activating ads on my blog. This is done because Ezoic is a satisfied Google partner.

So what I'm asking for is just an email attached to an approved Google AdSense to request the invitation and you will receive the invitation email and accept it on my behalf and after that I can be able run ads on my blog from Ezoic.

Since May 7th when I got accepted till date I have try everything within my strength to get AdSense approval but no luck. I have followed and maintain all the publisher policies but still no luck.

Please I need your help, I am getting depressed day by day with the whole thing. Someone should please help me.

Please I don't mind giving you my Ezoic publisher dashboard login details for your confirmation and scrutiny.

Please help a fellow. Thanks in anticipation

Here is my igwecollins100@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Decline: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Somebody please help a fellow
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Sheriman(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Decline:
Fellow nairalanders, please come to my rescue with AdSense approved email. Earlier in May this year I got accepted with one of the top premium ad companies (Ezoic) to be precise, but the issue that I have now is AdSense approved email to accept invitation from Google before activating ads on my blog. This is done because Ezoic is a satisfied Google partner.

So what I'm asking for is just an email attached to an approved Google AdSense to request the invitation and you will receive the invitation email and accept it on my behalf and after that I can be able run ads on my blog from Ezoic.

Since May 7th when I got accepted till date I have try everything within my strength to get AdSense approval but no luck. I have followed and maintain all the publisher policies but still no luck.

Please I need your help, I am getting depressed day by day with the whole thing. Someone should please help me.

Please I don't mind giving you my Ezoic publisher dashboard login details for your confirmation and scrutiny.

See my guy E be like say during this COVID-19 Pandemic Period Google is very Strict and not even accepting new blog.. We are having the same issues just like my own is different because I go straight to Google AdSense.
Google has influence on Ezoic. I think that is why they don't send you reply..
Google AdSense Acceptance this days na die..
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Decline: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sheriman:

See my guy E be like say during this COVID-19 Pandemic Period Google is very Strict and not even accepting new blog.. We are having the same issues just like my own is different because I go straight to Google AdSense.
Google has influence on Ezoic. I think that is why they don't send you reply..
Google AdSense Acceptance this days na die..
Hmmmm may God help us
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Decline: 7:30am On Aug 06, 2020
Someone help please
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Decline: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Somebody help a fellow
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With Adsense Email For Ezoic Ads by Playthepianos: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hello, bro. Have you been able to solve this?

Decline:

(1) (Reply)

Is Affiliate Marketing Really Paying? / Naira Suffers Significant Decline Against Dollar After Buhari’s FX Directive / Profilemate Review - Is It Work Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.