Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Music VIDEO (nigeria): Anthonia E Zion – Yahweh: Watch: 2 Min Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Music VIDEO (nigeria): Anthonia E Zion – Yahweh: Watch: 2 Min Read (145 Views)

Westlife – Loneliness Knows Me By Name (LISTEN/DOWNLOAD) 1 Min Read / 5 Local Hip Hop Femcee’s To Watch Out For (south Africa) 3 Min Read / Ma-e Answered Critics; On Being Oldest Upcoming Rapper In SA. 2 Min Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music VIDEO (nigeria): Anthonia E Zion – Yahweh: Watch: 2 Min Read by Mediadise: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Finally, Anthonia E Zion releases the exciting and inspirational music video to her hot & trending hit single, titled: YAHWEH.
-
Yahweh may be a melodious praise song that celebrates the presence, goodness and faithfulness of God within the lives of believers. it’s infused with rich afrobeat vibes which will get you dancing and singing from the primary kick.

(IMAGE)

Talking on the the song, Anthonia shares:
…Anthonia E Zion talking on the hit song – Yahweh.

YAHWEH is our everything. Without HIM, we are nothing in this world of uncertainty. Let us all draw near to HIM and HE will draw near to us, help and comfort us.

This song is a song of praise which acknowledges YAHWEH’S LORDSHIP over my life. HE is my everything and without him, I am nothing.
If you agree with me, why not join me and praise HIM with the understanding that HE is LORD over you and all that you are.”

Watch Video and Read More: Good Music Africa

https://www.goodmusicafrica.com/music-video-nigeria-anthonia-e-zion-yahweh-watch/

(1) (Reply)

4 Key Advantages Of Consolidated Shipping For Business Growth. / Forsage The Right Investment / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.