Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Renovate Able Property For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renovate Able Property For Sale (208 Views)

Lady In Tears As Landlord Evict Her After Spending A Lot To Renovate (pic/video) / Are You Looking To Build Your House/renovate Your Home/buy Building Materials? / Build And Renovate Your Dream House With A Registered Building Construction Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renovate Able Property For Sale by Barbara007(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
For sale

Property Description : 4bedroom flats downstairs and 2units of 2bedroom flats upstairs. It is a block a story building.
Land size: 250 sqm

Locations Adams Estate ikotun
Price 15m

Title: Family receipt

Facilities:
Pumping machine
72 hours power supply
Maximum security
Easily accessible from the main road
Fenced and gated.
prepaid meter.

New owner decides to convert or renovate property to taste. It's old structure and can be well renovated or converted.
08154547777 08085789451 09068188174

Re: Renovate Able Property For Sale by bigfrancis21: 1:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Barbara007:
For sale

Property Description : 4bedroom flats downstairs and 2units of 2bedroom flats upstairs. It is a block a story building.
Land size: 250 sqm

Locations Adams Estate ikotun
Price 15m

Title: Family receipt

Facilities:
Pumping machine
72 hours power supply
Maximum security
Easily accessible from the main road
Fenced and gated.
prepaid meter.

New owner decides to convert or renovate property to taste. It's old structure and can be well renovated or converted.
08154547777 08085789451 09068188174

What is the potential ARV (after repair value or how much it is worth after renovation) after repairs are made?
Re: Renovate Able Property For Sale by Barbara007(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
bigfrancis21:

What is the potential ARV (after repair value or how much it is worth after renovation) after repairs are made?

Good morning, your finishings will determine the price.

Thanks.
Re: Renovate Able Property For Sale by Octopus3000: 10:49am On Sep 25, 2020
Oh, to be honest, I don't even want to remember about the renovation because it was the worst period in my life. I spent over $ 5000 on renovations and a lot of time and effort. I thought the hardest thing was to find professional builders, but over time I realized that the most difficult thing is to find repair equipment and materials because most manufacturers produce very poor quality goods. Even such simple consumables as bolts take a long time to find ... I am personally glad to have purchased quality construction products from anchor bolts manufacturers because they have excellent prices and reliable products. Moreover, their assortment is very wide.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ At Bella Homes 1,lekki / Make YOUR Money Work For You...here's How!!! / Property Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.