Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

After The E-passport Deadline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After The E-passport Deadline (983 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The E-passport Deadline by oncolor: 2:20am On Feb 12, 2011
Does the deadline for the E-passport imply that those who do not obtain the passport before April 30th 2011 can not do so afterwards? or does it just mean that you cannot travel with the old passport after April 30th? can someone please clarify this, because I don't intend travelling before december this year so I plan on getting the new E-Passport sometime in June or July. Can I get it then after the deadline?
Re: After The E-passport Deadline by justwise(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2011
oncolor:

Does the deadline for the E-passport imply that those who do not obtain the passport before April 30th 2011 can not do so afterwards? or does it just mean that you cannot travel with the old passport after April 30th? can someone please clarify this, because I don't intend travelling before december this year so I plan on getting the new E-Passport sometime in June or July. Can I get it then after the deadline?

The deadline is for the old passport, after April 30th u can't use the old passport anymore, it has to be the e-passport
Re: After The E-passport Deadline by oncolor: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
justwise:

The deadline is for the old passport, after April 30th u can't use the old passport anymore, it has to be the e-passport

Thanks a lot Justwise, just wanted to be sure cos I have been getting conflicting info.
Re: After The E-passport Deadline by justwise(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2011
oncolor:

Thanks a lot Justwise, just wanted to be sure cos I have been getting conflicting info.

No prob, just remember that u can't travel out with the old passport after April as it will be phased out after April.

(1) (Reply)

"This Is Lagos" A Documentary By A A Young Brit / With 1million / London Metropolitan University's Visa Licence Is Revoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.