Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Cheapest Customised Bulksms - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheapest Customised Bulksms (3104 Views)

Cheapest Bulksms Site Yomnetsms.com @1.35k Per/sms / Used Customised Blackbery Phones From The Usa At Give Away Prices / Most User Friendly Bulksms Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 3:39am On Feb 12, 2011
Bulksms has been on for so long in nigeria, but only a few ppl have really taken advantage of it. We are a bulksms solution providers and we offer bulksms at a rate of just 1naira per sms from 1000 units and above. register and signin. We also provide our clients with sms vouchers for recharging their account. You can become a reseller with us, having ur own bulksms site for just 7000naira only.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by lagoshost(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
this stuff is joomla site
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2011
ya it's joomla. the emblem revealed it i know. our sister site offer bulksms for N1:00k
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 3:39am On Feb 14, 2011
Follow the link to send bulksms for N1:00k per sms from 1000units and above. Resellers are wanted nationwide, 08185556405
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by tojos(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2011
Pls do you have a phone list I can send a message to? If not, where can I buy one?
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by lagoshost(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2011
tojos:

Pls do you have a phone list I can send a message to? If not, where can I buy one?

It is better to grow your own list.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2011
yes I have a phone list of over 100,000 nos. If u need it, kindly contact
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
Our site has finally emerged as the first bulksms site to offer N1:0K per sms for 1000 units. Visit to get started.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 1:55am On Feb 18, 2011
Take advantage of our reseller package for 10,000naira only, with a site dedicate to you solely. You have full access to the site with room for google adsense for you and your admin panel with which u can edit whatever u want to. Call
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
we have over 500,000 nigerian phone nos for sale for just 5000 naira only. contact for details.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 4:08am On Feb 25, 2011
Price is not all that matters. China products are usually cheaper, but you and I know what is obtainable when it comes to quality/service delivery. So, my friend all that glitter is not gold.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by DesolaSMS: 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked                           

Coolest Bulk SMS Site, Cheapest Nigerian Bulk SMS Yet.

http:www.rapidnigeria.com
Signup @ www.rapidnigeria.com/signup.php  and  buy SMS from N1/SMS

Contact us: 07089575757 email: info@rapidnigeria.com

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
We now sell sms for N0:90K check us out
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by geogex4u(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2011
Order for your bulk gsm numbers of any network at Ozbulksms.com for as low as 10kobo per number.

We offer quality bulk sms as low as N1.50kobo and reseller bulk sms as low as N1.20kobo. (instant delivery, free sms units upon registration)

Get your own bulk sms website dat allows u to add google adsense, change your sms provider any time u wish by changing your api, by units as low as 200 units at N1.20kobo per unit, visit www.ozbulksms.com or call 07055162461 for more details. www.megaxforum.com
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirect: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
maximize your bulksms site's profitability by applying for google adsense code. If you generate enough traffic to your site, then be rest assured that your google adsense will be one of the best thing that will yet happen to you in your online career. If you have non yet, simply signup for an adsense account using your existing google mail account. Once your adsense is approved, you can contact us for implementation of the adsense code. Visit our bulksms website to send sms for as low as 0:90k.
www.edirectsms.com
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirect: 6:11pm On May 01, 2011
Reseller price now 0.90k. Get free google adwords account for your reseller site as soon as you are setup and reach to millions of nigerians. We are simply the best. visit www.edirectsms.com
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by 365bulksms: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2012
THE CHEAPEST BULK SMS SITE IN NIGERIA

Own a bulk SMS site today and start sending messages for as low as N15000 and other benefits and share in the amazing world of bulk sms cash. Go to WWW.365BULKSMS.COM for further details, or call 08035035440- U WILL BE GIVEN FREE BULK SMS AS START UP

Own a bulk SMS site today and start sending messages for as low as N1.20k, N1.10k, N1.00k, N0.90k per SMS. Go to WWW.365BULKSMS.COM for further details, or call 08035035440- U WILL BE GIVEN FREE BULK SMS AS START UP

log into our site automatically generate millions of valid smsm numbers for marketing you products for as low as 0.90 kobo. Go to WWW.365BULKSMS.COM for further details, or call 080835035440 U WILL BE GIVEN FREE BULK SMS AS START UP
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2013
edirect: maximize your bulksms site's profitability by applying for google adsense code. If you generate enough traffic to your site, then be rest assured that your google adsense will be one of the best thing that will yet happen to you in your online career. If you have non yet, simply signup for an adsense account using your existing google mail account. Once your adsense is approved, you can contact us for implementation of the adsense code. Visit our bulksms website to send sms for as low as
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Reseller price now 0.90k. Get free google adwords account for your reseller site as soon as you are setup and reach to millions of nigerians. We are simply the best.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by edirects: 11:00am On Aug 19, 2013
maximize your bulksms site's profitability by applying for google adsense code. If you generate enough traffic to your site, then be rest assured that your google adsense will be one of the best thing that will yet happen to you in your online career. If you have non yet, simply signup for an adsense account using your existing google mail account. Once your adsense is approved, you can contact us for implementation of the adsense code. Visit our bulksms website to send sms for as low as 0:90k.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by harryface: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Our bulksms reseller services is the best. And our price is the best.

Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by GentleFrank(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
www.myfreebulksms.com remains the best, cheapest and reliable Bulk SMS portal in Nigeria. We can also help you build yours !
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
Mobilesms24 is one of the cheapest bulk sms platform known to very few people in nigeria. Visit it and start using it to your advantage.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by Enddystar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hmmm, It is a very good thing to see many Nigerians doing legit online businesses. No doubt there are thousands of bulk sms sites in Nigeria alone. Believe you me, it is not always about the price, I have seen many that promised cheap prices and they are no where today while some even with fair price tag have remained in the market. When choosing a bulk sms provider, price consideration is ok but it shouldn't be your uttermost priority. For those that have the time to read, you can visit the link below and read for yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/1519923/bulk-sms-what-many-sms#19582376
There are many things you may not see if you don't look well, forget the marketing prices that are sampled everywhere. For the benefit of doubt, I personally will not and never have anything to do with a bulk sms provider that will charge me more than 1 unit for a single of less than 160characters that is why I love www.bulksmsplus.com. Very robust, accurate reporting system, reliable and instant delivery irrespective of volume of sms sent out.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
www.mobilesms24.com practically is one of the cheapest bulk sms site in nigeria for now.
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by vanberckry: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=edirects post=7743726]Our site has finally emerged as the first bulksms site to offer N1:0K per sms for 1000 units. Visit to get started.[what is d site?]
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by vanberckry: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
What is d site?
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by breakaz: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
where can i find bulk SMS that can deliver to mobile networks in cameroon?
Re: Cheapest Customised Bulksms by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
In terms of getting a cheap bulk sms reseller in Nigeria or any other country, it will be wise to check their charging plans and make sure it is 1unit to 1 sms page. Some reliable bulk sms resellers can sell to you at N1.00 kobo but have a clause in their site that specifies something like Mtn 1 sms=1.8 units.

www.honestbulksms.com

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean US Used 16GB Galaxy S GT-i9000 / TECNO Q1,tecno N3 And Nokia C7 For Sale / Cheap MTN Data For Your Phone(1g for 1000#)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.