Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News (8899 Views)

Omoyele Sowore: Wicked Leaders Must Be Offloaded / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS / The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by 2016easy2017: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Do you use chinaade phones like infinity, techno, huwei, oppo, redmi etc, listen to these:
Your phone is not on onetime payments. You still pay interest weekly through updates.
If you use your phones in online banking, banking codes etc, trust China to violate all international laws, your passwords are saved into your data with China and is updated regularly. So that's how could be loosing your money daily in amounts not noticeable.watch
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by Enyimbamercedes: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Difrent:

Don't be silly ,will they go about announcing the Intel they got? Hell NO
Most of these guys were forcefully recruited, some were kidnapped and forced to join, others are forced to join after witnessing the killings of their loved ones and burning down their villages.....many were coerced by fake NGOs which were giving them empowerment funds that later turned out to be BH recruiters disguised as NGO......A simple Google Search for OPERATION SAFE HEAVEN will enlighten you more.

No they will not go about announcing the intel but we will see achievements as a result of the intel received. Please o wise man, has the situation in the North East improved or worsened? Are more soldiers being killed or not? Is there any indication that they are fighting the war based on intelligence they should have been able to get from real fighters? Please take your time to answer... don’t be in a rush to be silly okay!!!
Unlike you, I don’t believe every rubbish written by the government!!! Forcefully recruited ! Kidnapped and forced to join!!!!
You my friend are really stupid! Glad I met you early in the day; now I can strike It off early that I have met my quota of stupid people I meet daily. I don’t think anyone can beat the level of your stupidly displayed
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by Seunpaul01(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Trump is this one mentor
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by hajimosho(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Later generations will find it hard to believe that a government controlled by a Northerner pampers terrorists to the extent of tendering a bill of international scholarships on the floor of the Senate for these nuisances, by a sympathetic member of this group and reinforcing them to the impoverishment of the displaced citizens.

And all others to the detriment of Nigerians, with the Northern region being the most affected.
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by babajero(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2020
adioolayi:

This is where the problem lies ..."Where they are certified as such, communities have the duty of accepting them. Unless they want them to take up arms and resume terrorism from which they have repented, community leaders must work with the relevant agencies to end their rejection."

...and the big question is,.. Don't you think the communities that will accept someone that have killed their loved ones (Fathers, mother's, Children, Cousins, Nephews, Aunties, Uncles, Village head, Communities shining Stars, Friends...and so on) ..Also needs proper psychological reorientation to accept such killers back into the same communities

Or is it possible to be walking side by side with someone that killed your loved ones and be comfortable with him, without the thought of revenge or the fear of him killing you, runs through your mind The Government have a lot to do.

Maybe they should allow them integrate themselves into a neutral community where they are unknown, on a very low key...Nigeria is big!
They are already on their way to your village.
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by Champneys: 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Garba Shehu, shut the fu....ck up.

Serious leaders must not fall for fake news but your boss who you think is serious is incompetent, incapacitated, inept, clueless and unaware of the deterioration across the country by his directionless administration?!

You are insane and it shall not be well with all of you!!!!!

APC, PDP and their supporters, enikuuuuuure gbogbo yin pata pata!
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by babajero(m): 8:59am On Aug 06, 2020
[/b]At the point of their graduation, a determination is made that the former combatants have repented and are better citizens, imbued with genuine nationalism. They must no longer represent a danger to society or to themselves.
How does these evil people determine the above assertion.
Re: Garba Shehu: Serious Leaders Must Not Fall For Fake News by wagba007(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2020
What is the truth about u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Could Sanction Jibrin Over Budget Padding Allegations - Timi Frank / EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam / Electoral Amendment Bill 2018: 3 Political Parties Ask Court To Stop Presidentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.