Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? (1866 Views)

Happy New Year! 2015 Webmasters.what's Your Worst Experience In 2014? / Webmasters, What Is The Meaning Of This Mojang Message? / Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by esosa4real(m): 4:47am On Feb 12, 2011
hey my nairalanders, how yall doing, please i need some quick info o, i kinda have some good websites and customised applications i have created on the joomla 1.5 platform, and even backed em up wif akeeba but really wanna know the best, quite reliable freehosts which support joomla that i can test them on.

hey pls no need referring me to google, i have done some lil research buh rili wanna know firsthand from my nairalander peeps, if anyone tried and used any and which exactly so i can just try em, and also no need advicing me on the dangers of freewebhosts, i know all that,, just want an ftp host supporting joomla or the fantastico applications so i can be test running my joomla sites online. , because right now i do not have full access to a paid server as they are exclusively owned by my past clients.
please help, dhtml, dualcore, yawa-tide and the likes, where yall at?

One LUV.
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by joomlaman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
Visit: www.0fees.net
That is where I host some of my less important websites such as www.UmarYusuf.com, www.Bintasms.0fees.net, www.mustapha.0fees.net etc It Free to host your Joomla based websites

Enjoy!
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by africahost: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
at http://africahostings.com, we give FREE HOSTING. Just check it out
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by esosa4real(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2011
Thanks, i will checl them now, i hope they support joomla hosting exclusively
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by Afam4eva(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2011
esosa4real:

Thanks, i will checl them now, i hope they support joomla hosting exclusively

That's the problem. Most free hosting sites don't support joomla.

I could give you a little space on my server to test your Joomla site. Just send an email to info@internetvisa.net
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by joomlaman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
afam4eva:

That's the problem. Most free hosting sites don't support joomla.

I could give you a little space on my server to test your Joomla site. Just send an email to info@internetvisa.net

All VISTA_PANEL Free hosting accounts support joomla webhosting see example:- www.mustapha.0fees.net
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by esosa4real(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2011
joomlaman:

All VISTA_PANEL Free hosting accounts support joomla webhosting see example:- www.mustapha.0fees.net

Joomlaman, thanks for your help, But i have a problem with these vista panels, Are you sure they still support joomla hosting up till now
Because i signed up and all but cant run my akeeba kickstart which i uploaded via ftp and supposed to help me restore my localhost website.
Please explain broda on how u uplaoded your joomla website from your pc to their server using this ofees hosting.

Thanks for your help.
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by joomlaman(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2011
@esosa4real
You will have to set up the database. Download this www.bintacomputers.com/umar/LearningJoomlaFast.pdf ebook and go to page 57 for details on "Uploading the site on a web server"

Enjoy!
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by esosa4real(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2011
@afam4eva, thanks for your help, will sure holla at you soon. Meanwhile stll reasearching free servers i can use for joomla and how.
Where did you host your internetvisa thingie,
the space you wanna help me with? where is it hosted?
thanks bruv.
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by samo(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2011
May I ask why you would want a free webosting to test your Joomla site? I am asking this because, maybe its the case whereby you wish to see how well your design would look before you upload to the internet , in that case you could host on your local wampserver, test how it looks before you upload to the internet.
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by esosa4real(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2013
any new joomla hosts?
Re: Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2013
samo: May I ask why you would want a free webosting to test your Joomla site? I am asking this because, maybe its the case whereby you wish to see how well your design would look before you upload to the internet , in that case you could host on your local wampserver, test how it looks before you upload to the internet.

Bro na only you do science here.I love this question

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! vanguard Site (vanguardngr.com) Don Give Me Pc Virus O! / Important Qualities Of A Scrum Master / Facebook With 100k Members Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.