Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) (10431 Views)

Actor Tracy Morgan Gets Into Accident 15 Minutes After Buying $2million Bugatti / Wizkid's 'Star Boy' Jersey Sold Out In 10 Minutes After Its Release / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Gmajor(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Did you study the WRITE UP or you just want to be the First to POST....?
Which Part of the STORY told you that the said GUY killed her..?
U are the one saying the Young man killed her.
In Fact, you are the First to use the word "KILL"
Learn to be PATIENT and STUDY too, for it pays a lot.
...... Let me interpret what they wrote" It said the GIRL was found dead some minutes after spending time with a particular Guy... "

If you had any sense of deduction, you'll realize what the post implied
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Ballary(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuel4:
what does Yahoo have to do with killing girls?
Una guys dey use una head play. Instead of them to tell you straight up that they are not going to give you format they'll make up shiiity stories about sacrifice.
This whole killing for yahoo spread a lot because over 80% of guys in the South have at one time created a fake Facebook account to try and defraud people with. Most of them fail miserably. It's easier to assume the guys looting money did something spiritual than for you to accept the fact that you failed.

most Gee boys are into rituals to hypnotize their clients,gone are the days when intelligence was key.

very few Cash out successful with out spiritual backup, the few one's that cash out are by grace and patience.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Ballary:

most Gee boys are into rituals to hypnotize their clients,gone are the days when intelligence was key.

very few Cash out successful with out spiritual backup, the few one's that cash out are by grace and patience.
most market women, doctors, lecturers and pastors also seek spiritual backup does anyone equate those works to killings?
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by tchidi066(f): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
well, we don't really know the cause of her death, till then it's all based on assumptions... living on the fast lane, life na jeje
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2020
cryRip
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Did you study the WRITE UP or you just want to be the First to POST....?
Which Part of the STORY told you that the said GUY killed her..?
U are the one saying the Young man killed her.
In Fact, you are the First to use the word "KILL"
Learn to be PATIENT and STUDY too, for it pays a lot.
...... Let me interpret what they wrote" It said the GIRL was found dead some minutes after spending time with a particular Guy... "

Are you for real? Guy you fall my hand...
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Zyxzzzz: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2020
this is definitely cultism issue
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
Dey there, dey deceive urself.. and the parent of the girls us sleeping abi . Believe me, whomsoever has hand in her death better go and be praying last prayer.. cuz I am very sure the mother of the girl go fire back no be small..
After u watch the video, there is a chat also leaked out there.. I mean the one I watched..
I didn't click this, so I don't know if the chat is there too
illicit:
All I see is a new Benz....
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Exactly.. I thought so as much, see the slang those guys were saying now.. I don't even understand it one bit
Zyxzzzz:
this is definitely cultism issue
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by illicit(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Dey there, dey deceive urself.. and the parent of the girls us sleeping abi . Believe me, whomsoever has hand in her death better go and be praying last prayer.. cuz I am very sure the mother of the girl go fire back no be small..
After u watch the video, there is a chat also leaked out there.. I mean the one I watched..
I didn't click this, so I don't know if the chat is there too

hmmm

what's the chat about?

I didn't notice a chat in dis one

I am not sure if it's ritualists that got her tho
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yea... To me self, I strongly suspect cultism
illicit:

hmmm

what's the chat about?

I didn't notice a chat in dis one

I am not sure if it's ritualists that got her tho
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by illicit(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yea... To me self, I strongly suspect cultism

Sorry for her tho.

Btw I like ur appearance

cheesy
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks kiss kiss
illicit:

Sorry for her tho.

Btw I like ur appearance

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Because I read between the fvcking lines. It is INFERRED that she died because of her 'love' for yahoo boys. Which means, she was used for sacrifice. Use your fvkcing brains.

This is the beginning of the irresponsible write up:

"It's funny how girls sees this happening and still fall a prey, all for what? Because he has a luxurious car he is a money spender, why can't you stay with your hustling boyfriend and stand up together No, they prefer a gee guy or a money spender that just want to waste their life."

The story I heard was that her boyfriend saw the video of her twerking for the guy in the video then he shot her ......I dunno if it's true
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Ballary(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nuel4:
most market women, doctors, lecturers and pastors also seek spiritual backup does anyone equate those works to killings?

I understand your point, what I'm trying to say is that,few people Cash out this days without any spiritual backup.others uses fetish means to Cash out, while some are ritualist claiming Gee boys.
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Dayoebe(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Unfortunately, another person will still fall into same trap.
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Mywd: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
myles16:

Ode!!! You and who are poor?? Didn't you read the story, is it a normal death for those who date rich guys.

What stops you from making your own money too, must you date a rich guy for your miserable life to be balanced.
So you think I would date a broke girl too??

I don't know why foolish people are always the first to attack on this platform

As I said up there, change your Hoelosho mentality

Loud am for the olosho joor....

Their own na to dey expect rich guys,,, mumu mentality

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by myles16(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mywd:

No mind the mumu girl, because I told them not to depend on guys money she's already telling me I am poor, na only Yahoo boys they even dey go for Hoelosho like them.
A normal rich guy would compensate himself with an independent lady too. It's going to be 50-50 or 60-40 not 95-5 or 98-2
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by mamaafrik(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Peace081:

Mumu talk, keep encouraging yourself, no go make money
see them,sacrifice ingredients
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Shukusheka(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
myles16:

No mind the mumu girl, because I told them not to depend on guys money she's already telling me I am poor, na only Yahoo boys they even dey go for Hoelosho like them.
A normal rich guy would compensate himself with an independent lady too. It's going to be 50-50 or 60-40 not 95-5 or 98-2
Mywd:

Two idiots.

As if broke boys/men too don't kill their women.

Instead of you to be asking for justice for her death you have twisted the story to paint as the wrong doer. Is it a crime if women follow rich men? Why are you happy women are getting killed for doing nothing?
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Mywd: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shukusheka:
Two idiots.

Instead of you to be asking for justice for her death you have twisted the story to paint as the wrong doer. Is it a crime if women follow rich men? Why are you happy women are getting killed for doing nothing?

I wonder how u will feel when i finally see a girl i have given ur evrytin to, twerking for a richer guyy.... There should be justice actually but the girl was just stoopid
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Peace081: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
see them,sacrifice ingredients
E pain am
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Shukusheka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mywd:

I wonder how u will feel when i finally see a girl i have given ur evrytin to, twerking for a richer guyy.... There should be justice actually but the girl was just stoopid
So if your girl is twerking for a richer guy, you will kill her?

Why is your focus on the girl twerking instead of you focusing on her ujfortunate death or the evil act of the perpetrator. Are you different from bokoharam with your one-way thinking process?
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Mywd: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shukusheka:
So if your girl is twerking for a richer guy, you will kill her?

Why is your focus on the girl twerking instead of you focusing on her ujfortunate death or the evil act of the perpetrator. Are you different from bokoharam with your one-way thinking process?

Why would i kill her..... Na dis one put herself for middle of ocean na
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Charmingrascal:

?
I'm more confused than you are.
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Shukusheka(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mywd:

Why would i kill her..... Na dis one put herself for middle of ocean na
So it is a crime for women to twerk for men?
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Mywd: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shukusheka:
So it is a crime for women to twerk for men?

No it is a crime for a girl with a cultist-like boyfriend to twerk for a richer guy
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by myles16(m): 3:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Shukusheka:
Two idiots.

Did you read my first comment and second comments?? did you read the other person's comment?? you just jump on thread anyhow like as if it's a bed..

Chill and read again
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
donproject:

Are you for real? Guy you fall my hand...
You may be shocked when you get to know the MURDERER....
The Guy said she was killed by that GUY.
He can't put up such a categorical statement.
She may have lived a wayward life, spent time with Life wasters but may not have been murdered by that Guy...
Such Things must be investigated.
May be a vengeful act from an Ex-Girlfriend.
The STORY hasn't reported the guy as the murderer yet, rather she spent some time with him before the deadly hit.
Re: Lady Found Dead Some Minutes After Seeing With A Yahoo Guy (graphical Video) by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Exposed:5 Crazy Photos Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See. See Photos Here / Adrienne Bailon With Wardrobe Malfunction. Deliberate? Greasy image, be warned! / SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.