Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. (648 Views)

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Great
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:27am On Aug 06, 2020
On the Second day ,He called to see me ,this time he advised what the essence of cruising arround with a fine car while I stay in a rented Apartment and a land is just lying there with over grown bush ? ........... I was furious with him .He got me more angry when he asked exactly how many places do I even go in a day ...He left with Anger after I shunned him .
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2020
On the 4th day ...I sent a text to him asking what exactly is his thought ...He told me never to mind ,I persisted because he has been a good friend ,He stands out among the other ones that would only ask you to take them to Bar to drink and stuffs like that .
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2020
In the Evening of the 4th day ,I decided to Visit Him with my car , Luckily I met him at home ,I did not call him because I felt he might not want to chat with me then .After some talks he Frantically told me that I do not need a car now ,What I need is to get my land cleared ,Get a good Mason/ Builder ,Get Bricks ,Sand ,Granites,Dig a 3 bedroom flats foundation and then get the builder to start building ,I asked with which money then ...He Said Ogaa sell that Car and Use the money to start building ,I could not muster a word ....

2 Likes

Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Great

2 Likes

Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2020
More Picture today ...
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2020
okay

1 Like

Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by MrHighSea: 2:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Balance it out.

Simple car, 1mil max

And

A 2bd room flat.

Except, u dnt need one of them. Esp, wen u dnt av a wife/kids dt needs the car.

Cos, both r necessary.
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Thanks for your advice. God will complete the house for you.
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 2:10am On Aug 06, 2020
If you are out there reading my thread and you have in Possession cash/ Expensive cars then still living in a Rented Apartment where you can be booted out any fucking time think and think .There is no comfort like living in your own personal property ,The mind rest is second to none .I already have the excitement and awesome feeling if being the Lord of my Gate ,My house ,My toilet ,My sitting room ,My compound .You may not have to sell your car if you have the finance ,Start right away .Look arround for a Genuine Land ,Start building now ,Offcourse you may be so much blessed to buy a house ,Why waiting then .Imagine Paying a House rents worth 2 Million per Year ,Riding a car worth 7 million ,Yet no thought of having your own Home . Constant Electricity supply is one of my Major focus and I am very lucky that where I am building is blessed with Amazing Supply of 23 to 24 hours supply of Electricity.

1 Like

Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by freezyprinzy(m): 2:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Nice!!
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2020
MrHighSea:
Balance it out.

Simple car, 1mil max

And

A 2bd room flat.

Except, u dnt need one of them. Esp, wen u dnt av a wife/kids dt needs the car.

Cos, both r necessary.
. Why wouldn't I need one ,Maybe you got it wrong sir ,Did you read where I mentioned the Necessity? For now I meant ...I am a car freak sir but to me right now I prefer to build rather than cruising in a car ... Family or no family .If once I have Roof it which is soonest ,Car might follow ,Please note I highlighted more about my present Financial stand ,Can't afford the two now .Offcourse many can buy a Mansion right away and exotic cars ..
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by seproperties(m): 2:16am On Aug 06, 2020
folhenrry4flizzy:
Thanks for your advice. God will complete the house for you.
. Amen sir ...
Re: How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. by akinmobola2019: 3:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Good you have a good friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Queens Homes Apartments From 5.8m @ Mowe Ofada,ogun State / Roommate Needed / 5 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.