Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger (19031 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by handie(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
benzion72:

Why not treat issue and facts before edomanship. Your state is indebted and it was contracted by no other man than Oshiomole. Let the best Governor in the world become governor he cannot do anything except paying of salary and servicing the loans and most of this loan are stolen by your former governor to enrich themselves Mr. Balderdash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well, u don't have one vote on September 19.... Was Edo not in debt when Adams came in? Did he use that as an excuse? Bros, na when person no perform he go dey look for excuses
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by handie(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Kindledlight:

That is Akoko Edo right? That campaign was an eyesore.
LOL..... Why won't it be an eyesore when he had nothing to campaign with?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by coast2sahara: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2020
emmabest2000:
September 19th will shock many people , especially Edo indigenous grin

meanwhile...
Picture below shows three dude's raising their suits.. No.onono I mean raising their coats up grin

One of them is Edo boy , which one among them is Edo boy ?
A
B
C
c - plenty witches in the air to suspend the suit.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Didi2d(m): 9:36am On Aug 06, 2020
handie:
Not forgetting that he sponsored petitions against Odubu when he was appointed NDDC chairman simply because he wasn't in his camp. He's fighting Godfatherism but he's himself now a godfather. He's fighting Godfatherism but he would have still been in APC if they gave him option of first refusal or allowed for indirect primaries which is less democratic

Imagine!!!
Fighting Edo sons, sponsoring petitions against Edo sons for them to loose vital position in Nigeria.
I can never support such a person

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Basher8583: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Wailers corner. Im out
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by handie(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Didi2d:

Imagine!!!
Fighting Edo sons, sponsoring petitions against Edo sons for them to loose vital position in Nigeria.
I can never support such a person
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by benzion72(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2020
handie:
Well, u don't have one vote on September 19.... Was Edo not in debt when Adams came in? Did he use that as an excuse? Bros, na when person no perform he go dey look for excuses

I have more than one hundred votes in Okomu, no be to tell my kits and kin to vote either way, but until we all realize that APC and PDP are same same we are deceiving ourselves, are there not other candidates in the election why Godwin and Iyamu names fill everywhere.
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Wisfem: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Trumpcard05:
He is being deceived if he thinks Edo people are so brainless to vote him.

Indeed he is a lone ranger an orphan of sorts. The authentic recognized Edo APC does not identify with him, even President Buhari has refused him audience. These are clear signs for all to see that as usual, the desperate serial loser Ize iyamu is going to lose again.

We are not ready to turn our state over to thieves, cultists and desperate professional politicians.
Obaseki & Philip Shaibu 4+4 torgba my men!

I told them that Elections are not worn by lies and deceits, ize iyamu should come out to the public and Explain in details all his involvements in all the allegations leveled against him,we are waiting for them at the voting centers, let's see how they will rig the Election if citizens turns out in mass to cast the votes.
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by truthstands01: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
handie:
Lol. Someone should help me tell Kola Ologbodiyan that elections are not won on the pages of newspapers. While PDP is busy holding press conferences, APC are reaching out to the people at the grassroots. I hope ya'll don't shout about rigging when the results are announced. They say Obaseki has turned Edo to London..... Yet, he has nothing to campaign with. In Oshiomole's 2012 campaign, he didn't even have to talk. D projects were visible even to the blind. The other day, Obaseki was in my community for campaigns.. Dude had nothing to point to in my hometown and indeed the full local government area.... He resorted to propaganda about how someone asked him to give him 100,000 dollars for support, how a certain someone is supporting Oshiomole because he gave him 40 million. Like, come on bro, this ain't what we asked na. I even had an interaction with the personal assistant to the deputy governor and that one can't point to any Obaseki's achievement. Na to pay crowd to attend campaign? Masquerade wey comot welcome am na 100k
And what are Ize-Iyamu's projects and achievements?
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by PierreAbutu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
OVB123:
Ize-iyamu is still a strong politician ooo. don't joke with that man.

Strong politician wey dey enter dock to answer Not guilty...... grin
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by PierreAbutu(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
OVB123:
Ize-iyamu is still a strong politician ooo. don't joke with that man.

Strong politician wey dey enter dock to answer Not guilty to defrauding N700m...... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen: We Didn’t Seek Sunday Igboho’s Help, Says Ogun / Samuel Ortom To Contest For 2023 Senate Seat / Nigerian Customs To Start Charging VAT On Diesel Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.