Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How To Earn Money Online As An Housewife - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn Money Online As An Housewife (210 Views)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Online As An Housewife by DBAAMI(f): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2020
How to earn money as an housewife

The effect of covid 19 has shown us that everyone needs to have multiple source of income.
Those who have 9-5pm jobs lost theirs ,while some that are still working with their employers have witnessed a salary slash .
It means that the family that witness such,will experience a decrease in the amount of income coming in for them.
How will such family cope if the husband is the only one working ,while the wife is a full time housewife .
Please don't get me wrong ,I am not saying it is a bad thing to be an housewife, but it is always sweet when you make your own money.
What will happen if the breadwinner of the family dies( God forbid) and the wife is a full time housewife without any source of income.
We have all read on the internet or witnessed real life cases where after the husband dies, the husband's relatives seizes all the properties , leaving the wife and children with nothing.
Some women do tell me that their husband does not want them to work and they decided to obey him as Good submissive wife( that's good of you)
In this article I will be sharing with you how you can make money online as an housewife with your phone or laptop
Continue reading��
http://www.oluwakemicraft.com.ng/2020/08/how-to-make-money-as-housewife.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Listed On Google My Business Today for Free / Money Making Machine! / Clearance Sales - Giveaway Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.