Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Get Nervous Talking To Zidane - Casemiro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Get Nervous Talking To Zidane - Casemiro (254 Views)

La Liga: Carvajal Wonder Goal, Casemiro Header Help Madrid Beat Atletico / Hazard Close To Return To Zidane’s Squad(details) / These 4 Players Have Decided To Leave Real Madrid Due To Zidane's Exit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get Nervous Talking To Zidane - Casemiro by OfficialDlh(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Brazil international Casemiro has revealed some things about his manager Zinedine Zidane and also claims he gets nervous talking to him.

Real Madrid prepares to take on Manchester City in the second leg of the Champions League on Friday and a win is what they need to get to the quarter-final as they lost the first leg by 2 goals to 1 as due to the wonderful job Pep Guardiola and his boys did at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Speaking ahead of the tie, Casemiro revealed while talking to The Guardian how Zinedine Zidane as always been asking more from him and claims he even gets nervous when he speaks with the manager.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/08/i-get-nervous-talking-to-zidane-casemiro.html

Re: I Get Nervous Talking To Zidane - Casemiro by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2020
zizou is a legend naa

(1) (Reply)

Michael Ojo , A Basketballer In Serbia, Dies At 27 After A Heart Attack / Make 2k To 5k Plus Daily With My Bet9ja Format / Europa League Final Eight Begins - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.