Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians (97150 Views)

Big Brother Cameroon House & Housemates In Pictures / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Big Brother Cameroon Kitchen On Fire, Female Housemates Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by ensamy(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Cameroon and Nigeria be like two brothers always dragging for things ,,,,,,,,
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by DEWKID(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol, this looks like one of these dead school hostel in a Nigerian federal university. A Nigerian tried to joke that if there's a power failure, the housemates have to contribute money for fuel and a Cameroonian replied him "my Nigeria brother, the population of Lagos may be more than our country's but we have a steady power supply. End of discussion

But honestly the camerounian is right i've been in douala going to 4years we hadly get light failure than when i was in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by RPG2020(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
I need to leave this country ASAP.

i fit help you enter Zimbabwe if you want with little money

750k your feeding and sleeping included
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by ekevwe(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
bolaayenimo:
What value is this Big Brother adding to our lives sef?
Rant HQ is even worst. Them just dey rant anyhowly there.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Black052(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2020
U dey mind dem
youngestgrad:

Which Nigerian federal Uni get hostel like that?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Goalnaldo(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Let me just pass. Nigerians too get bad mouth. Cameroon nor get people wey get mouth. If na south Africans the yabbing go tough. Dem Sabi put Nigerians for they place.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by dederocs(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2020
The jobless, senseless Nigerians should be more concerned about the pitiful state of the nation, and the massive debts being amassed by this government.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by martineverest(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2020
same way Americans will mock BBN

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Quietly(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Nashoji:
gather your family members and play the puzzle. Atleast you guys will be able to make a huge amount from playing the puzzle, abi una dey forbid riches for una family?

Hahahahahahaha who puzzle help..
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Quietly(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2020
1ARENABET:
LET'S WIN VERY BIG
Na correct score
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Onlinesmart: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2020
If I become the president today, one of those things I will do is arrest ebuka and castrate him for organizing such rubbish national shame. Then I would restore Ultimate Search.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by izubext007: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2020
this brothel
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by sorepco(m): 10:50am On Aug 06, 2020
This is a lie na. Nothing like dis. It's like Kofi state organising big brother. I don't think it's even on the!

mynaijadj:
Nigerians on Twitter are mocking Cameroonians after photos of their version of Big Brother reality show hit social media.

The Cameroonian reality TV show tagged Biggy237 is currently airing on Cameroonian TV.

Nigerians are now mocking them after photos of the apartments where the housemates are staying hit the internet. One person said it looked like an Isolation center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMB4C2TVsk4
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry Nigeria get bad mouth ehn,,na so one talk say Canadian lady dey stupid say na because say dem use weed as dia flag logo

grin
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by CodeTemplar: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Mtcheeew

The said Nigerians dey act as if say na dem dey organize the BBN.

Hand it over to Nigerians to organize for a year and you'll realize why the country is in such mess.

Abeg leave the BBN franchise for their South African owners oh.
We need recolonization.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by KingCold: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
The same Nigerians that had their own version of the show filmed in another country? Lol
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Lovelyn451(f): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Mumu Nigerians, once Mr A starts doing something and Mr B ventures into thesame thing theyll tag B copy copy and his products fake, that's why they keep importing everything including the ones they can manufacture, be claiming they have large markets, large markets that other countries are exploiting while they remain poverty capital...fools!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by samincredible44(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
majamajic:

Carry your bitter life go one side bro
so Nigerians trolling Cameroonians isn't bitterness
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Litmus: 11:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Mocking self is what Nigeria does. Nigerians do not generally mock others, Nigerians defend themselves from others. And Nigerians are not sneaky. Africans from Ghana, Kenya Cameroon etc are very sneaky. I bet what happened was that Cameroonians wanted to publicise their BB show so they attacked themselves posing as Nigerians in order to create a spat. Through the resultant spat as Nigerians are drawn in, Cameroonian BB gets wider attention.
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Powerexpert:
Nonsense!!!!. embarassed embarassed

How young people use their free time to banter of rubbish is what I can't fathom.

Comparison and castigating seems to be ready tool for the lazy Nigerian and Cameroonian youth.

In spite of the distasteful state of things. A group of ignoramus will be fighting for whose daddy has a big farm for whatever pleasure they so desire.

When the veil is removed and the reality is long lost, then we can only pray that while they were swept away with the gratification their soul desired, they have a good thing to lay claim to.
no need to wonder ny brother .the street is filled with slots and druggies that's what the Govt has turned them into

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Skmoda360(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol, this looks like one of these dead school hostel in a Nigerian federal university. A Nigerian tried to joke that if there's a power failure, the housemates have to contribute money for fuel and a Cameroonian replied him "my Nigeria brother, the population of Lagos may be more than our country's but we have a steady power supply. End of discussion
Lobatan.... cool
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by lexy2014: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2020
samincredible44:
so organizing a bigger big brother show is now an achievement in Nigeria.well its impossible to advice a buhari supporter and a bbfan.

My brother, d matter tire me
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Does it really make any sense ? It's needless actually. We are not the best in Africa when it even comes to infrastructures and the likes. We are nowhere near South Africa,Egypt,Morocco etc. So what the Bleep is the mocking about ?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by majamajic(m): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2020
samincredible44:

so Nigerians trolling Cameroonians isn't bitterness

It's for fun , no serious issues
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Playermayweda(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2020
It's just banter,I just play na, Don't need to start calling someone Jobless,O ye ancient ones,just cause one plays attimes doesn't mean that's his or her main focus in life

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by backnbeta(f): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2020
I prefer the simplicity of the Cameroonians...What's the point of organizing a BB show in a lavish apartment when majority of the viewers live in shanties undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by manunitedbabes: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Oga na ur show? are you their candidate?
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Ihatemumu: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Ghana will be laughing at Nigeria, since independence we cannot boost of constant power supply and the youths consider this normal
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by IdrisE(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2020
Just forget!

BBN or Biggy237
Re: Big Brother Cameroon: Nigerians Mock Cameroonians by Shakaranews2020: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Meanwhile, Meet Brighto, the most Mischievous Housemate in the history of Big brother Naija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyhmlHH8gFs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Makes Her First Public Appearance After Disqualification (Photos) / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Actress' Boobs In Location Photos Of "A Village In Africa" / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.