Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica (4217 Views)

Bbnaija2020: Watch Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica (VIDEO) / #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen / *#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica Pushed Kiddwaya From Touching Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by GistsBaze1: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2020
BBNaija 2020 lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya appears to be insecure about his love interest Erica, as he always shows up during her conversations with the male housemates, he again repeated it, by serving Erica cake, while Laycon was professing love to her.

His pettiness could be the reason Laycon has consulted Prince to teach him how to flirt because he can’t take the pain from the rejection from Erica and embarrassment from Kiddwaya anymore.

Last night, while engaging Erica in a conversation on how they could move their relationship from friends to lovers, she declined, saying she attracted to Kiddwaya.

As if that was not enough, Kiddwaya interrupted them with a plate of cake which she gladly accepted while Laycon sat in sorrow.

She seemed to have worsened the situation when she asked him;

“Does this one bother you”?

And went on to ask Laycon if he cares for some cakes, of which he declined.

Watch the video below:
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-moment-kiddwaya-embarrassed-laycon-in-front-of-erica-video/

2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by Kriss216: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Billionaire son is dragging babe with a hustler...only in Big Brother house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2020
Kriss216:
Billionaire son is dragging babe with a hustler...only in Big Brother house.

Scarcity, if it's outside Laycon can not afford to roll where kid rolls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by Kriss216: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
Scarcity, if it's outside Laycon can not afford to roll where kid rolls.
Exactly.

But, Erica being a Nigerian girl, fit dey give Laycon kpekus codedly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by SocialJustice: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Kriss216:

Exactly.

But, Erica being a Nigerian girl, fit dey give Laycon kpekus codedly.
True e dey happen but this kind Kid go just carry the girl go camp for UK until e don chop am tire then Laycon fit chop wetin remain when she return to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by Kriss216: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2020
SocialJustice:
True e dey happen but this kind Kid go just carry the girl go camp for UK until e don chop am tire then Laycon fit chop wetin remain when she return to Nigeria.
grin grin

You and Laycon dey quarrel before?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by verified27: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by punisha: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2020
See analysis Chisos!
The posters above me are fantabulous wise men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by SocialJustice: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin

You and Laycon dey quarrel before?
I dislike the guy, he over steps his boundaries roo much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by Stanweezy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
When Laycon wins big brother Naija, Erica will like to associate with him.

Success get friends, Erica just dey follow Kid wey dey wire high voltage because say the boy papa get money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by codedguy1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stanweezy:
When Laycon wins big brother Naija, Erica will like to associate with him.

Success get friends, Erica just dey follow Kid wey dey wire high voltage because say the boy papa get money

This doesn't make sense. From the onset Erica has always been Laycons friend. She just doesn't want a romantic relation with him.

Is it by force.

If Laycon wins it wouldn't be odd if Erica still remains his friend.

If she wants to date him then, then that's when you can drag her but for now making it look like she isn't/wasn't his friend is not true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by poiunt: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Erica is a low quality girl..infact the kid too...i was just embarrassed that they had sex on live tv.

No amount of money can kill class...people brought up in class dont go on tv to have sex, they comport themselves well in all places.

I am just surprised that laycon will go low with someone like erica.

What most people dont realise, there are people with money and there are people with money and class...people should learn the difference.

People with class wont want to be seen with either erica or kid..it will devalue their personality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
poiunt:
Erica is a low quality girl..infact the kid too...i was just embarrassed that they had sex on live tv.

No amount of money can kill class...people brought up in class dont go on tv to have sex, they comport themselves well in all places.

I am just surprised that laycon will go low with someone like erica.

What most people dont realise, there are people with money and there are people with money and class...people should learn the difference.

Is MORALS not CLASS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by meobizy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
His pettiness could be the reason Laycon has consulted Prince to teach him how to flirt because he can’t take the pain from the rejection from Erica and embarrassment from Kiddwaya anymore.
Blind man enter blind man motor. Na accident sure pass.

And went on to ask Laycon if he cares for some cakes, of which he declined.
Either the girl is considerate or crafty when handling men. Back in the day friends I was interested in fed guys they preferred with meals I bought them. It used to make me go home and reconsider my life. I can't say if Laycon should have accepted or declined, but I know my ego won't allow me do such.

Laycon is playing the Froddster game all over again. I am neither impressed nor intrigued. The guy has a serious girlfriend outside so believe this at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by poiunt: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
BiggyB242:

Is MORALS not CLASS

Something like that...even the way you comport yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica by nuelzy: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kiddwaya is just one irritating piece of shit..

Same as laycon wey dey look and behave like one starved house help ..

Erica.. On her own end is just a gold digger!!.. Take it to access bank.. It will cash!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mosun Filani Gets Married / Picture Of Vector Tha Viper And DMX In USA / Pictures: Could This Be Iceprince's Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.