Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Event And crowd Control Wrist Bands... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Event And crowd Control Wrist Bands... (199 Views)

Betting: How I Betted On Opposite Side Of Same Event And Lost Both / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money / Marquee Tent For Event And Parties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event And crowd Control Wrist Bands... by phaco(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2020
good morning my Fellow nairalanders..
I want to start delivery of event and crowd control wristband to my prospective clients.
Am based in uyo, but I don't think there is a company here in uyo that produces wristband and trying to know if I can get it in Aba it porthacourt or Calabar. I really need ur advise and idea on how to go about it before I start my publicity and advert.
will it be advisable to work with a company far away from me. can I meet up and can i source for clients from neighboring states.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money From A Business? / For Bakeries / Benefits Of Being A Stockist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.