Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism (4243 Views)

See Justin Bieber’s Adorable Throwback Photo With Wife Hailey Baldwin / Justin Bieber Gushes Over Wife Hailey Baldwin As She Lounges In Bed / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by ChiadiNelson(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2020
American singer, Justin Bieber has shared intimate photos showing him being baptised with his wife, Hailey Baldwin Bieber.

The 26-year-old singer shared a series of photos to his Instagram account on Aug. 5, showing him and his 23-year-old wife in a pool while holding on to their pastor’s hand.

It’s unclear when the ceremony took place, but the two have been legally married since Sept. 13, 2018, with a formal wedding coming just over a year later on Sept. 30, 2019.

Bieber captioned the photos: “The moment @haileybieber my wife and I got baptized together! This was one of most special moments of my life. Confessing our love and trust into Jesus publicly with our friends and family.”

For the ceremony, Hailey wore a two-piece orange coloured bikini while Justin Bieber wore only shorts. More photos below….

Cc: https://web.facebook.com/NelsonNaija

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2020
The babe wear bikini for baptism shocked

It is waa o... Unserious/fake christians everywhere.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by GraGra247(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Is this guy serious about this his church matter.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by nairavsdollars(f): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Who baptism epp?
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Kriss216: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:

Asst God, calm down.

17 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Calm down? Asst God? Na wa ooo

Meanwhile if u dont mind, post the baptism pics of ur mama, sister and wife. cheesy

Make I check something...
Kriss216:

Asst God, calm down.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2020
If he is serious, it will show.

For now he is still joking around...
GraGra247:
Is this guy serious about this his church matter.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by DonTobyM(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Bikini during baptism? hmmn..
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Righteousness89(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
The Greatest Decision any Human can make anywhere in the World is to Surrender to JESUS!

11 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by RenaissanceGuy: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
I blame the "pastor" for agreeing to baptise them in bikini. All these "God only sees the heart" crew, I fear you people o

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by MrSensor(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
The bikini and shorts seem after baptism photos, anyways the girl really changed him. Bieber has been hanging around with Hillsong group.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Justin Bieber.... Yawns
Yawwwwnnnnnssss.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Twelfthman: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Beiber I like that dude.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Nicepoker(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:

Is she supposed to put on maternity gown?

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by jeyselassie(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:

na whites bring Christianity come meet us. Na we carry am for head pass them
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by RTSC: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
jeyselassie:
na whites bring Christianity come meet us. Na we carry am for head pass them
Actually Christianity got to Africa before it got to Europe.

Ethiopian Eunuch converted and baptised by Philip took the gospel to Ethiopia.

He was the first non-Jew to be coverted to Christianity.

When God told Mary to take the baby Jesus and run, they fled to Egypt.
They did not flee to Rome or Greece.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by Donotread: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jamjoon:

Unserious/fake christians everywhere.
Show me a REAL Christian
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by yuswrld20(m): 12:25am On Aug 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Who baptism epp?
endtime near
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by RickTisci: 6:33am On Aug 07, 2020
h
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by RickTisci: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Jamjoon:

i know say una go talk, the priest no complain werin be your own headache. Benefits go collect your gf/wife soon

Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one

Life without Christ Jesus is empty
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by blingxx(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Jamjoon:

And you are the real Christian ..smh ..borrowed religion
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by blingxx(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2020
RTSC:

Actually Christianity got to Africa before it got to Europe.

Ethiopian Eunuch converted and baptised by Philip took the gospel to Ethiopia.

He was the first non-Jew to be coverted to Christianity.

When God told Mary to take the baby Jesus and run, they fled to Egypt.
They did not flee to Rome or Greece.

"They fled to egypt" as jesus started preaching the word of God at the time , stop spewing trash bro christianity started in Europe ,ever heard of the crusaders ?
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by haiti007(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2020
RickTisci:
i know say una go talk, the priest no complain werin be your own headache. Benefits go collect your gf/wife soon

Meanwhile, it's a good decision they have made
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by RTSC: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
blingxx:

"They fled to egypt" as jesus started preaching the word of God at the time , stop spewing trash bro christianity started in Europe ,ever heard of the crusaders ?
I already gave you the example of the eunuch which was the first Christian conversion of a non Jew.

I gave the example of Egypt just to prove that Jesus was geographically closer to Africa than he was to Europe.

But obviously, you are impervious to education.
Re: Justin Bieber And His Wife Hailey Gives Their Life To Jesus Christ After Baptism by femi4: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Fake baptism. Who goes for baptism showing cleavages

(1) (Reply)

Blair Underwood is a Nigerian / Nollywood Actress Halima Abubakar Pregnant For Emeka Enyiocha / Mariah Carey No Makeup – She’s Still Beautiful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.