Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

"PHED"Cutting a PPM tenant's light who just moved in a week ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "PHED"Cutting a PPM tenant's light who just moved in a week ago (405 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Ritualist Caught While Cutting A Boy's Head In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"PHED"Cutting a PPM tenant's light who just moved in a week ago by michyjesus(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good day all

I had just moved into a new apartment around apara link road mgbuoba precisely on the 26th of July which is less than 2 weeks only to be notified that in an environment where there's constant light,I won't be having light because a pole fell and needs to be fixed
A week later,light is fixed and I now have just 5 days ago.
Today being the 6th day of August 2020 a team of PHED staff numbering 5 men and 3 women came knocking at the gate, that they want to check our PPM
I was asked to open my front burglary of which I obliged.
Questions started popping in, when last did you recharge,How much did you recharge, who connected your light, what's your card number?
All these questions I could only tell them to ask the landlord since am not an electrician and still new to this environment so couldn't get answers to their questions, after much check I was told the last recharge was in September last year, it's not reading,light is gotten from another source,all these I have no knowledge of since my landlord has promised to give me my own card by next week...
I explained my plight to them and requested they tell me the right thing to do so I can commence,but all my pleas rather made them demigods
Then this guy went ahead to cut my light and then served a penalty letter��
God I felt like pulling down the pole while he Was up there...
Is this right knowing PHED has never done any sensitisation as per what is obtainable to tenants who just moved into a place...
Right now I have huge � for them knowing I could as well not open the gate for them to come in
What step do I need to take now?
Very ��
��

Re: "PHED"Cutting a PPM tenant's light who just moved in a week ago by Mayng01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Go inform your landlord na, he should take it up from there

1 Like

Re: "PHED"Cutting a PPM tenant's light who just moved in a week ago by Prinss: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
If its true there was a bypass then they are within their right to disconnect you (its their property). Your grievances should be channeled to your landlord for trying to play smart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO! Thief Demonstrate How He Gained Access To A Car In Lagos� / Rapture Alert: Pastor Asks Female Members To Take Off Their Panties See Why / #EndSars: Youth Activist, Ndi-kato Blasts Ex-lagos Police Chief Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.