Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

There Was No Sexual Intercourse-ka3na - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / There Was No Sexual Intercourse-ka3na (265 Views)

Ka3na Was Evicted, Because 70% Of Rivers People Did Not Like Nor Supporter Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Was No Sexual Intercourse-ka3na by gistongist: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija season 5 house mate, Ka3na has said that there was no sexual intercourse between herself and fellow housemate, Praise.

Ka3na refuted the sexual intercourse allegations stating that they both got under the sheets to keep themselves warm in cold nights as most housemates had cuddle buddies.

The Ex-BBNaija housemates revealed this in an exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria,

She said, “Praise is a friend. You’d notice that the first day in the house, we really connected. The house was cold on the very first night and we slept together in his bed and from time to time, he is my cuddle buddy, everyone knows that.

https://gistongist.com/there-was-no-sexual-intercourse-ka3na/

cc: Rocktation

Re: There Was No Sexual Intercourse-ka3na by pharmagba: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
An adult saying this thrash about cuddle buddies

You committed fornication on international TV but afraid to confess

Sorry I don't know
All I know is I saw your Indies covertly being retracted back into the sheet

(1) (Reply)

Notice The Three Types Of Epididymitis And Find Suitable Treatment / Nollywood Acting & Modeling Jobs / Drop Your Contact If You Are A Party Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.