Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can International (Nigerian ) Students Study and Work in China? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can International (Nigerian ) Students Study and Work in China? (189 Views)

Where Can International Students Study On Cheapest Tuition In Europe ? / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience / Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can International (Nigerian ) Students Study and Work in China? by gentlegeorge1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
The Truth about Studying and Working In China - EXPLAINED

I am a Nigerian Youtube content creator and at the release of this post ( 8/6/2020) I have been in The Peoples Republic of China for 2years and I am a master degree student (MBA). First of all you have to understands this - Working as a student in China is Illegal and if you are caught, there is a risk of deportation after paying a huge fine. I have made detailed videos about "Laws for Foreigners in China"https:///3a28mRx on my youtube channel named "BeingReal George" so that you understand the laws that bind you as a student in china before planning to move here.

Being black in China comes with a lot of challenges

But there are other ways and Jobs you can do in China legally which I have also made VIDEOS about them in detail and here i would discuss them in general for you.

Having a skill set can pay you for life

It is important for you to know that having a skill before coming to China to study can bee of great advantage when you get here. Do you know you can make money on the Chinese social media as a foreigner? Apps in China like KwaiShou, DouYin (TikTok) etc pay their users for the views they get on the app not like Instagram that pay you nothing except brands contact you and pay you per post. I have discussed many jobs you can do leggally in China with the beingreal family on youtube and I hope the valuable information I share would help you. WELCOME TO CHINA

https://studio.youtube.com/video/9a2WWNwNR4Y/edit

Re: Can International (Nigerian ) Students Study and Work in China? by uchman(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
How will I contact you George?

(1) (Reply)

The Visa Waiver Program, Examine The Requirement To Be Part Of The Program / Jamb Says To Higher Institution Start 2020/2021 Admission Process / Mathematician And Statistician Needed (a Reward awaits u).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.