Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What Could Be The Reason? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Could Be The Reason? (225 Views)

Is Increased Dollar Price The Reason For Inflated Car Price Or Wickedness? / Know The Reason Why Car Is Cheaper In America Than Germany And Australia / The Seller Lied To The Buyer, That's The Reason For This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Reason? by Hoelujohn: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
I checked out a plate number of a car and it brought out this

Re: What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
It means that ur car is still a tokunbo and fully unregistered.....

the Guy you paint just ook ur 50k and gave u a plate number without carryimg ur details through the system...normally it should say registered to a Honda Accord or Toyota etc..

this is very common..they just print fake plate and numbers and sell it out...but They just make sure the numbers are copies of original that have been issued before... so that when U run it on the data base it will show valid..
if u complain, they will just give u format that it’s still under processing because of the large number of people doing theirs as well ..

I’ve seen someone using the same plate as my own at iyanapaja...this is Nigeria jàrè...

(1) (Reply)

2007 Lexus Gs350 Fullest Options / SOLD!!! SOLD !!!!!! Toks 2007 Pontiac Vibe; N1.750m , Lagos. 08034212590 / Foreign Used Tokunbo White 2015 Toyota Corolla Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.