Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings (394 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by ednawande2580: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Frightening tales of ghosts, demons and goblins have been shared by people since time immemorial. Although these supernatural experiences have usually been met with doubts, they have persisted throughout history.

A medical doctor has shared one of such stories of an encounter with a ‘ghost’ while sleeping over at a colleague’s house in July.

The doctor who tweets with the handle @Maxvayshia explained that while sleeping, he heard the dog bark around 10:35pm with noise at the gate.

He said he went outside then saw a male figure standing in the shadows but claimed that the figure ‘just faded’ when he tried to walk towards it.

The Doctor revealed that he searched everywhere but the environment was silent with a few leaves floating in the air.

After he shared his story, other Twitter users began to share their encounters with ‘ghosts’ and others spiritual beings.

One wrote;

“In the late 90's, i followed my mum to "Goodmorning Jesus" which holds every Monday in my local church. On this fateful day, we saw Iya Ìbejì seated at the entrance of the church, I remembered my mum & I greeted her & asked after the kids, she just nodded with a tiring smile.”

He added;

“Only for the pastor to step in 10mins after and announced that Iya Ìbejì died the previous night at UCH, we should all pray for the family. I remembered my mum held me tight as she was shaking vigorously. I was shockingly scared & confused for a veryyyyy long time. We looked towards the direction she was seated earlier, she has vanished. This things are real!“

Read more of these experiences below.

https://www.mojidelano.com/2020/08/doctor-narrates-encounter-with-ghost-while-sleeping-at-colleagues-house-others-share-scary-experiences/

Cc Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 MissyB3

Re: Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by Righteousness89(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Any other ghost apart from The HOLYGHOST is ojuju calabar.. they are toys..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by Birdeyeview: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Any other ghost apart from The HOLYGHOST is ojuju calabar.. they are toys..
Ojuju Calabar no be ghost

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by adadike(f): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Following. Make una come out and share una stories . I will be reading comments.
Re: Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
ednawande2580:
“In the late 90's, i followed my mum to "Goodmorning Jesus" which holds every Monday in my local church. On this fateful day, we saw Iya Ìbejì seated at the entrance of the church, I remembered my mum & I greeted her & asked after the kids, she just nodded with a tiring smile.”
He added;“Only for the pastor to step in 10mins after and announced that Iya Ìbejì died the previous night at UCH, we should all pray for the family. I remembered my mum held me tight as she was shaking vigorously. I was shockingly scared & confused for a veryyyyy long time. We looked towards the direction she was seated earlier, she has vanished. This things are real!“
ROFLMAO!

Re: Twitter Users Share Scary Encounters With ‘ Ghosts’ And Other Spiritual Beings by VirginFinder: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dotherightthing:
Any other ghost apart from Tthe HOLYGHOST is ojuju calabar.. they are toys..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Raises A Woman From The Dead (watch Video) / CAMA 2020 Will Regulate, Not Control Churches, Others—oyedele / Jesus Christ Is YHWH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.