Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (59666 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Ykc2(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

This is what a sensible human being should be praying for.

I can't speak same of the comment above.
All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences
people in Pakistan Yemen Afghanistan somalia Mali Niger republic has been going to mecca for 100's of years fasting for their Allah to help them still their Allah kept mute,meanwhile japan Korea that either fast or go to mecca to throw stones at devil are living peaceful, Nigeria government knows what to do for this fulani killings to stop in week ,let federal government post all southern Kaduna Indigenes who in nigeria army to southern kaduna let them guard their place by them selves,federal government is supplying fulani herdsmen with ammunition

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Pedex86(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
The level of insecurity in the country is at a high proportion yet the government is not worried about it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by jrusky(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s][ author=alramon post=92526350]unfortunately, the dumb guy in Aso Rock does not give a fvck.!

instead he cares about the security of other countries and forgets his own country.

wink DON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO LEBANON NEXT WEEK FOR A PEACE TALK!

That's bubu for u......cheesy

endure ehn, 2023 [s]is just around the corner not around the corner, it is still far

#No to APC 2023# This is not tinuubu blame alone all apc are to blame its not only Tinubu that brought us these pains.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Jedi0101(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tears of the innocent....

I hope to hear how shocked they (our leaders) are and how they are investigating the matter...

God save the soul of the weak....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stan2330:

If it happens on broad daylight then it will spark serious outrage

Do u have a separate opinion, pls share

I have already shared it.

The people of Middle belt of Nigeria should resort to self help. They should arm themselves to the teeth, especially Southern Kaduna.

Let the beasts know that they aren't the only ones who know how to use guns.

Instead of them lying down and waiting for death to come to their doorsteps, let them arm themselves and face their attackers squarely.

When you kill 500 of them in a day, they will think twice before coming near your vicinity next time.

One thing is sure, the government of the day isn't interested in protecting them.

They'd rather see all of them die and their lands revert to the Fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by kollinzgee(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
madridsta007:

Southern Kaduna Emirate loading.

As it was done in Kajuru, it will be done in Southern Kaduna.
https://guardian.ng/news/southern-kaduna-faults-creation-of-four-new-emirates-tasks-fg-on-el-rufai/

I blame Southern Nigeria. Their disunity- specifically the Yorubas and the Igbos- have led the the impunity of these Islamist feudalists.

The problem is with the coward yoruber they will be the worst hit when they move down South...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by meccuno: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

stop mocking the dead.hope of seeing tomorrow's dawn isn't certain for you too
did you know that?
grin

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by rlcanon: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Shellsploit:
sad

YOU BE MUMUNI. BUHARI HAS A MILITARY BACK GROUND COMPARED TO GEJ. MY PRAYER FOR YOU THIS IGNORAMOUS FOOL TO FALL A VICTIM OF THIS FULANI TERRORIST CALLED FULANI HERDERS SOONEST.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOREVER
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by meccuno: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

stop mocking the dead.hope of seeing tomorrow's dawn isn't certain for you too
did you know that?
No selective sympathy. All lives are important. when Igbo lives are killed i guess you were happy.............not my fault. blame the system. wink
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by manunitedbabes: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is like some of our politici didn't partake exclusive breast feeding
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
jrusky:
[s][ author=alramon post=92526350]unfortunately, the dumb guy in Aso Rock does not give a fvck.!

instead he cares about the security of other countries and forgets his own country.

wink DON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO LEBANON NEXT WEEK FOR A PEACE TALK!

That's bubu for u......cheesy

endure ehn, 2023 [s]is just around the corner not around the corner, it is still far

#No to APC 2023# This is not tinuubu blame alone all apc are to blame its not only Tinubu that brought us these pains.

TINUBU's son spotted cheesy

no to TINUBU COME 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Rebuke: 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19

That's exactly the question I need yhu to answer right now.

During GEJ's tenor it wasn't this bad and a state of emergency was declared. People protested and called him all sort of names.

Who dares that now? Even a peaceful protest under heartless buhari attracts bullets....

Please, honestly tell me if half of the senseless killings and insecurities happening right now every happened under GEJ.

Look, we all need to wake up to reality that there's something evil under this Buhari led government.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Racoon(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
This bloodshed & killings will be visited upon this evil and satanic government.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by meccuno: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

What the Bleep is wrong with you? This is the same stupidity you display on twitter.
your fada and mother are both stvpid.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Brutal
Abysmal

GEJ warned them, but they never listened

GEJ warned them about what?

The same GEJ who could not even guarantee the safety of lives in Abuja.

The same GEJ under whose watch, Churches could not hold Christmas services for fear of Boko Haram bombings.

Please, condemn the killings, and stop politicizing serious issues like this.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Osanoghodua1: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
God please look down with Mercy upon the Christians in Nigeria who are Ben persecuted because of their Faith on Jesus Christ the King, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Officialgarri: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Rebuke:

That's exactly the question I need yhu to answer right now.

During GEJ's tenor it wasn't this bad and a state of emergency was declared.

Please, honestly tell me if half of the senseless killings and insecurities happening right now every happened under GEJ.

Look, we all need to wake up to reality that there's something evil under this Buhari led government.

It wasn't this bad to you because you clearly don't know what was happening then or you don't remember things too well.
Even the President himself couldn't hold public functions.

For those of us who lived and lives in the hot zone, we prefer NOW to BEFORE
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by nams77: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19
These are the right steps to take you imp. I expected states like Bornu and of recent, kaduna to be under emergency rule. That is the right thing to do
What is going on now is a low level war but i guess you wont agree.
Asking people to avoid crowded places is also standard security measures but i guess you will feign ignorance
I pity your likes...because you will have it worse in the future. Keep supporting this carnage going on.

BTW, GEJ wasn't that fantastic but he is far better than that cold blooded villain called buhari

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by seunayantokun(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is too hurting! My heart aches!

Elrufai, Buhari and their people are sowing the wind, the Lord God that made the heavens and the earth shall grant them harvests of storms. The blood they shed in southern kaduna and other parts of Nigeria shall be an eternal albatross on their people and descendants. Amen....unless they don't have any hand in this matter at all.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Rebuke: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

It wasn't this bad to you because you clearly don't know what was happening then or you don't remember things too well.

Brother shut it already! I schooled in the North.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oh Jah! Please heal our land as the land is dripping of too much blood

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by tot(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Even the President himself couldn't hold public functions.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

was Jonathan's administration any better than this?
weren't we all visibly tired and wanted him out of office that year?
True, but this administration is the worst. the masses are helpless. hunger, killings, money laundry, job loss, extortion, robbery. its worst this time, No jobs most of the youth are into fraud, gurlz are into prostitution, poor health care, poor road net work.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by EdiskyHarry: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ooooooo Noooo, this is so pathetic, so Fulani herdsmen have no value for human life.
El rufai, your days are numbered. Continue sponsoring assassins to kill innocent people bcoz they didn't vote for you, and their religion is different from yours,
No one will remain in power forever.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by stayclearofme: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kondomatic:
And where has all the prays gotten us?

They're equally useless.
Lol....my brother. Very useless. Prayers without actions. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by lindywane(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
and we keep watching my we are being decimated by these extremists.
pls check my siggy
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by veron007: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Southern Kaduna it's time to stop wallowing in pity and setup vigilantes to protect your lives. Heaven will judge you if you go to bed evry night and leave your women and children unprotected. How much will it cost you to buy pump action guns and guard your villages every night? With 20 pump action guns you will protect a village. Enough said, no more pity. It is time for action. Where are the Gowons and Danjumas; they have settled them and we don't hear from them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
alramon:

TINUBU's son spotted cheesy

no to TINUBU COME 2023

Tinubu what Hahahahaha u funny die.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Joshforeal: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Welcome to the zoo where human lives does not matter.
A place where cows are more valuable than humans.

A country where the president doesn't even know the daily happenings going on in the country.

A country where service chiefs are living fat, buying properties abroad, earning bogus salaries and allowances while citizens live in fear of bandits, terrorists.

A country where citizens love and worship their oppressors.

A country where the youths would rather sit down to watch bbnaija than to go out to protest for the good of the country.

I just don't know what to say to the angel that brought me to this country.

I think that will be one big question i will like to ask when we meet.

Na only question u wan ask. The next fight in Heaven will occur on that day.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nchenches: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
E no go better for una & una zombie supporters!
No be curse

Why not also call shortsighted Tinubu?

Buhari was in political retirement when Tinubu went to fetch Buhari in Daura to contest to help oust Jonathan. Tinubu knee that Buhari is an unrepentant Islamist.

Before then, El-Rufai has sworn that Buhari was not fit to become President of Nigeria.

For Tinubu, money matters more than everything.

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by neuralct(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jesus wept. For the sake of this country.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Adau123(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
The very day elrufai announced the committee of 1992 Zango Kataf riot l know some thing is about to happen. Imagine riot of 1992 while you did not dream of becoming a governor in the state,may God protect southern Kaduna , they have to defend theyself first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Chinese Restaurant In Lagos That Doesn't Serve Or Admit Nigerians / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.