Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly (57831 Views)

Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) / Victor Edoror Impeached As Edo Deputy Speaker, Justin Okonoboh Named Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Amspecial: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92528841:
Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

Na so correct man!

The gentleman below is one of the sitting governor in our country.
A man after our heart.
How we wish that atleast 50% of our governors are like him,
We would have been on the path to greatness.
We will keep believing in Nigeria.
Sigh
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Enoch07: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Make I hear word abeg!! Edo matter don dey tire person

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Baawaa(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Edo is becoming Lagos gradually

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by zeusdgrt(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
I can't wait make we disgrace apc for this election

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Officialgarri: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
seunmsg:
Victory for democracy and the rule of law.

We shall continually experience victory for the people

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Tookool(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
These guys are Jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by PureGoldh(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
I really don't see anything bad in what he did.

My people....just incase you need Pure Original Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 Or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Olugbanko: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
In obaseki's hunting words,no one has monopoly of violence! what now becomes of his treacherous self now that the same violence he's been touting is already consuming him? say no to ipob miscreants' support the guy no go hear!

10 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
E pain am die cheesy cheesy cheesy

NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Trash and Stale!

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by ORIENTATION101: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tookool:
These guys are Jokers
it is the 7 PDP lawmakers that re clowns. The 17 lawmakers were elected by their constituency through ballot. Only their constituency can recall them not even the court or the Governor.

8 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by ebenholer(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
I see it as a defamation of the gospel for Izeamu to include pastor together with his name. Whoever advises him to do such has not helped at all. Mr Izeamu will be honourably ok instead of so called pastor...

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by CaptainFM1: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
They should give the Edo people at least 3 televised gubernatorial debates. All these their nonsense and irresponsible acts should stop and they should face off in constructive debates to sell their candidacy.

If I were to be an Edo indigene, I will not vote for either of them. I will vote a different candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by mamotalk: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
nairaland is suppressing freedom of information. I have been blocked from posting on nairaland because I am promoting PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by EdiskyHarry: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm so surprised, how oshiomole wants to stand alone and decide who will govern a state made up of several thousands of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Yus2020: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Theft 700million
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by AroleOduduwa2: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dumb just got dumber. EFCC is living in a bubble world, in his little mind, he thinks their plans of keeping obaseki busy is working. Continue Ole
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by hairdeals247(f): 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wah oh
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Dalby(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
NextGovernor:
Lol. Ize Iyamu organised House of Assembly meeting in his private residence. They are working for Ize Iyamu and Oshiomole. Not Edo people.

The Obaseki inaugurated 10 were sitting in government house now...

The number has since depleted to 4 or 5, correct me if l am wrong... grin

O boy something dey happen o, e go do una like film...

13 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Tolexandre: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is this supposed to be a joke?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by sylve11: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na really pastor....lol grin cool
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Olugbanko: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
zeusdgrt:
I can't wait make we disgrace apc for this election
lol...the same PDP you called derogatory names 2 months ago is now your beautiful bride right?

5 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Dalby(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I'm so surprised, how oshiomole wants to stand alone and decide who will govern a state made up of several thousands of people.

He isn't standing alone, he is standing with 17 people elected house of assembly members...

Tell me is that standing alone...

Obaseki never see chumtin... grin

6 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by phoexix: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is getting interesting .. wink

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Olugbanko: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
but you didn't complain in 2016 na! your claim is baseless anyway!

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by RPG2020(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
AlabiJ:
Edo no be Rivers. Edo no be Abia. Edo na Edo.

Enter house Edo boy Upper no be Edo remember that one
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by RTSC: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by chukwuibuipob: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
cool Sai IZE IYANU wink

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Godons1: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Obaseki and PDP right now

7 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Shugavee(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
mamotalk:
nairaland is suppressing freedom of information. I have been blocked from posting on nairaland because I am promoting PDP.
,, all these mediators
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Arewa1408: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
favor914:
Mumu wey no get em own sense, Gej warned you about Buhari? You hope people guide their votes? What of your own vote?, or you do not have a voter’s card?

You shouting up and down, is your brain not telling you Ize Iyamu is bringing his cultism attitude to this election? Imagine the do or die attitude hes going about it. I know Obaseki too must have paid PDP lots of money to get the ticket i also know Ize Iyamu is a convicted cultist that has disfigured someone for life. I will rather pitch my tent with Obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by SaintLucia: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Congratulations to Edo state incoming governor. And meanwhile Obaseki is waiting to hear the new move message from his newest godfather in River state Emperor Wike before he take the next step action grin

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly by Sososo(f): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Is obaseki still in charge

Otherwise how are the tables turning under his watch

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.