Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

#BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon (636 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / #bbnaija: When Mercy Smokes Vs When Tacha Smokes (photo) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Dancing Together I Burna Boys Album Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Hunt27: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Big brother Naija housemate, Laycon has disclosed that when he sees his love interest, Erica and Kiddwaya together, that he feels kinda awkward and pained.

The rapper made this disclosure during his diary session today, asked big brother for his advise on how to go about the situation-ship he’s currently in.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-when-i-see-erica-and-kiddwaya-together-i-feel-pained-laycon/

Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
They are busy slaughtering people all over the country n idiots like u are having thier Miserable eyes glued to one good for nothing show...

Useless lazy youths

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Mokason28: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Colonelswitz101:
They are busy slaughtering people all over the country n idiots like u are having thier Miserable eyes glued to one good for nothing show...

Useless lazy youths
Are they responsible for arresting or capturing people slaughtering people?
Abegggg go and face APC with your problems .. sadistic human being like you undecided

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mokason28:

Are they responsible for arresting or capturing people slaughtering people?
Abegggg go and face APC with your problems .. sadistic human being like you undecided

Fast fingers from a low content brain...lazy youth

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Mokason28: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Fast fingers from a low content brain...lazy youth
Hard working youth... Why are you on NL instead of your work place?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mokason28:

Hard working youth... Why are you on NL instead of your work place?

Go n buy a wrist watch if u are too lazy to set up the time on ur fone...

Laziness suits u for real
Re: #BBNaija: “When I See Erica And Kiddwaya Together, I Feel Pained” – Laycon by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon focus abeg, you didn't come here for a relationship, you're here for the 85million, stop being distracted, Erica sees you as a friend and you should know that.
Most guys are guilty of this, when a girl wants them as a close friend, they'll rather want to extend the friendship, reason most guys feels so insecure when their girlfriends have male besties, cuz they are also guilty of this.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Releases The Video For Brown Skin Girl Ft Wizkid - Video / Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Efe – Where He Was, Where He Is Now! / VIRAL VIDEO: Regina Daniel’s Mom Allegedly Threatened Chika Ike Over Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.