Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife (830 Views)

Ife Properties: House For Rent In Ile-ife & Lands For Sale In Ile-Ife Osun State / Hot Cake: Plots Of Land At Kashi Abuja At Unbelievably Cheap Prices / Adron Homes And Properties Hot Easter Promo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
#Hot Sales of land at Parakin!

These two plots of land with green vegetation in best part of Parakin is available for sales for interested buyer. Between the white house of Sooko Ajilesoro and the ongoing project. It is the next two plots after Living Hope Hospital & school. It faces Late Adedapo Sijuade Memorial African Church, Parakin Ile-Ife. 50 by 120 is size. 100 by 240 for both. First plot faces the main living hope hospital tarred road, while the other faces a road behind.

Interested buyer should call or chat us on WhatsApp on � 0 7 0 6 3 7 8 9 9 1 2 for price of both plots and direct link to the owner.

This is one of the best location you will get in Parakin. Don't miss it!!

Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
This Cassava filled standard plot of land, beside the ongoing housing project is available for sales at NTA Mokuro, Idita Zone 7, around Ologundudu's house. Contact us on 07063789912 for price and other details.

If you're are looking at building a house at Ile-Ife, Osun State, NTA Mokuro side is another conducive area to live. Occupied most by Ife Elites and staff of the University and Teaching hospital. Good security system and constant power supply.

Call us now...

Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
This ongoing fenced land is for sale at Idita Zone 7, NTA Mokuro Ile-Ife.

The location is nice and will be close to the proposed state government road linking Mokuro to Ilode Ile-Ife, Osun state.

Don't miss it.

Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by Johntemmy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
I stay in ife bro. if I get any buyers that demands those three places you mention I will surely contact you...more sales.
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Johntemmy:
I stay in ife bro. if I get any buyers that demands those three places you mention I will surely contact you...more sales.

Thanks bro. I appreciate..
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good offers. Call us for trusted genuine land in choice places in Ife..
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sirrotex: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
How much does this plot in parakin go for and what documents does it have?
sugarboi52:
#Hot Sales of land at Parakin!

These two plots of land with green vegetation in best part of Parakin is available for sales for interested buyer. Between the white house of Sooko Ajilesoro and the ongoing project. It is the next two plots after Living Hope Hospital & school. It faces Late Adedapo Sijuade Memorial African Church, Parakin Ile-Ife. 50 by 120 is size. 100 by 240 for both. First plot faces the main living hope hospital tarred road, while the other faces a road behind.

Interested buyer should call or chat us on WhatsApp on � 0 7 0 6 3 7 8 9 9 1 2 for price of both plots and direct link to the owner.

This is one of the best location you will get in Parakin. Don't miss it!!
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by Johntemmy(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2020
sugarboi52:

Thanks bro. I appreciate..

you welcome.one love.
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2020
sirrotex:
How much does this plot in parakin go for and what documents does it have?

Pls Chat me up WhatsApp sir or Call me..
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sugarboi52: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Good morning. Wonderful people! The offers are still very much available.
Re: Ife Properties: Hot Cake Plots Of Land in Parakin & other nice places Ile-Ife by sirrotex: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Please I prefer we discuss here.
sugarboi52:

Pls Chat me up WhatsApp sir or Call me..

(1) (Reply)

���� �������� ��� ��������� ����� ��� ����� / Get Your Own Home With Just 2800 Live / 2bdroom Flat Wanted For 1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.