Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel (20257 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Atiku Abubakar's Penchant For Distorting Facts / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Magu Is Leaking Memos That Expose Malami's Corruption - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Nchenches: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
As Magu, the point man of President Buhari in the much-boasted anti corruption fight, is embroiled in worst corrupt practices and distortion of facts, that means Buhari’s anti corruption mantra has been a lie right from the beginning.

Buhari did all battles against the NASS to retain Magu as EFCC boss.

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by kennieG(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stop writing to the panel, .. Panel can only write to you.. grin. Nigeria jaga-jaga

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by earnit1: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Nchenches: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Buhari's insistence on Magu despite DSS indictment and subsequent refusal of confirmation by 8th assembly of the Senate consequent upon these revelation should earn him impeachment

I expected the Senate to have gone berserk with recent revelations on Magu undecided

It's a pity, this is Nigeria undecided

And the Senate are rubber stamp cry

Who can think of impeachment of President Buhari from northern Nigeria wherein ethno-religious sentiments run highest; coupled with the lopsided political structure of 20 new political units in northern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
post=92532806:
We are patiently waiting to get to the root of this serious issue.
If guilty he should face the law squarely,
If not, let justice prevail.

There is more than meet the eye in this matter.
Some corrupt people may be behind all these, according to Oga Chidi.
....................... ...................... ......................

More from Oga Chidi below. .....

I weep as I write this.
I weep because it hurts that people would have the audacity to misinterpret the noble actions of a man of integrity like Mr Magu.
But I shall weep no more. Instead,
I will expose the grand web of lies and conspiracies by the cabal at work here!
All you keypad warriors don’t know anything.
I will prove that Mr Magu is a true patriot and an innocent man!
I have looked at the eyes of several of his pictures and what I see there is an innocent man!
It is better to let 100 criminals go free than to wrongfully imprison 1 innocent man. I rest my case.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

We are patiently waiting for the Grand finale.

May justice prevail, Guilty or Not Guilty!
If guilty, be jailed,
If not guilty, otherwise.
[/s]

Hypocrites on the beat...

1 Like

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hotzone:
Magu, relax, ur bullions are safe...big man for life
cheesy cheesy Aswear this life no balance at all
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by mamotalk: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
nairaland is suppressing freedom of information. I have been blocked from posting on nairaland because I am promoting PDP.
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by andyanders: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
This magu issue has turned to nollywood script. We are waiting for the video when guys for Alaba go roll out coppies for us.

Nothing like probe and conviction in Nigeria as result is always in favor of a criminal. Just few months from now, the case will die a natural death.

Uzo and their likes are enjoying their money.

You can't be a descent person to go into Nigerian politics. Only criminals are admitted.
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Yus2020: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
APC the most corrupt party next level of corruption

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Chirowman(m): 3:55am On Aug 07, 2020
he has secured his bag , snake swallowed the money in the bank.
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by israelmao(m): 4:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Saint Magu?
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Magu is master of the game of hiding facts. He is acting like the bikini wore by women that reveals all but conceals the most important parts
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by PropertyBuying(f): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
To summarize: he is a thief.
Okay.
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Surulereman(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Corruption fighting back.
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by VTJN(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Magu don't know what he has put his hand into
When u go get sense? everything na Damnnn nigarrrr! nawa 4 u o
Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Olajide714: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2020
. If you are interested WhatsApp
�����

Re: Magu Is Distorting Facts — Dauda Lawal Writes Salami Panel by Oseniade(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
But wait o! How was he able to know this fact since the sitting was not open to the public?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Amosun Informs Senate Of His Intention To Declare For President May 5 / Lagos Disbands MOT Taskforce / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.