Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos (44247 Views)

Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Everybody's mad for this country
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by yesloaded: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm not sure he's sane if this news is true
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Amkanta02(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
9ja my kontri

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Lafrresh: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Which Kain jack Chan spirit enter this one...

He should be arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by tutudesz: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Police officer undecided anybody can claim to be a Police man lipsrsealed no uniform or ID card and all of them just accept that he is a police man

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Slimboo222(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
i think the fustrated man don koro........ (koro-na-virus) grin
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by StagethemTVee: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
The policeman had stopped the guy in locks (first photo) and asked him to identify himself.

He explained that he is a dancer/actor with Segun Adefila’s Crown Troupe of Africa whose studio is down the road, but he got slaps in return.

A thoroughly-shocked woman intervened, explaining that as the wife of the Crown Troupe’s founder, she was in a position to confirm that the guy is indeed with the group.

She was slapped too. A crowd soon gathered at the scene, asking the policeman to identify himself; this he did by showing a photocopy of his ID card. But in addition he brandished a knife with which he managed to stab someone (second photo) before he was dispossessed of it.

He left with the threat to mobilise more policemen. Hopefully, the authorities can step in before this happens, as Bariga is historically a volatile neighbourhood.

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by TruthDefender(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
So all these morons standing there can't decapitate the so-called policeman?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by fashrola(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
And dem dey look am.... Na to carry better plank knack am

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Numero9: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
E be like say blacks are generally created to be devil's advocate.
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by earnit3: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
RAndy savage at work

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by qreem231(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
They were all looking at him. Man Wey una go beat blue black before whoever he called reach there undecided
Exactly. I trust Challenge boys for Ilorin sha.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by idibadadanme: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If them tell you say police nah your friend for this country... Omo nah set up!

As if u no be chairman for either stealing phone, fake agent, dubious fake teacher for one local school, child molester, rapist, armed robbery, Bleep, touting, agbero, fraudstar, cheat, kidnapping, gun running, assassin, blackmailing, child trafficking, car snatching, bad prison warden, desperate politician and Fulani herdsmen or boko boyish?!?
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by omooba969(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol cheesy
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Excuzeme: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Foolish people, they were all shouting and wailing, when someone should have thrown a brick on his head from behind!
He is not even armed with a gun, how many people will he stab?
I am certain no one there even asked him to identify himself, as in show proper I.D? ....you will be surprised that he is a SPY Police sef, not a real Policeman. grin grin
Ngerians don suffers otey, they cant react again. Very Sad.

The Law does not authorise a Policeman to stab a person, even a criminal, in cases of self defense, which is not the case here
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Originalsly: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

They were all looking at him. Man Wey una go beat blue black before whoever he called reach there undecided

The man mouth said he is a Police....and immediately the he is untouchable. Then we wonder why Police abuse citizens the way they do. After doing all that in the middle of a crowd .....he is not in the ICU nor morgue. Unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
I wonder. Lagosians and mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by angelfallz(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
sulasa07:

They are coming for you

Please leave this, "they are coming for you" stuff for twitter
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by faceland: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
this year was the year i lost faith in our police (and its from personal experience and not internet). cry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by faceland: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I wonder. Lagosians and mouth sha

They are all residence (that is there neighborhood, no where to run afterward). One day sha, he would know that Karma exist.

The fact that they didn't attack him, may be it would help their case that he is the aggressor. Who knows.
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by olugabbie(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mourinho24:
If U think U are Stupid, think of those who stay Awake to Watch BBN House Mates Sleeping ���‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️����

BTW FTC for the very first since 2016 that I joined this platform. Oga Seun, make I drop my account details, abi?������

I think those putting a comment on a post that has nothing to do with the post are stupider.
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by nerorex01: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sinmi101:
So out of all d zombies there nobody could find 2 by 2 plank and teach d bastard some lessons...

I tire o...

Warri comes to mind , we dey mend soldiers who Bleep up let alone police on house clothe with knife wey Aboki take dey peel orange

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by SenecaTheYonger: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mourinho24:
If U think U are Stupid, think of those who stay Awake to Watch BBN House Mates Sleeping ���‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️����

\

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin why naa
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by faceland: 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The policeman had stopped the guy in locks (first photo) and asked him to identify himself.

He explained that he is a dancer/actor with Segun Adefila’s Crown Troupe of Africa whose studio is down the road, but he got slaps in return.

A thoroughly-shocked woman intervened, explaining that as the wife of the Crown Troupe’s founder, she was in a position to confirm that the guy is indeed with the group.

She was slapped too. A crowd soon gathered at the scene, asking the policeman to identify himself; this he did by showing a photocopy of his ID card. But in addition he brandished a knife with which he managed to stab someone (second photo) before he was dispossessed of it.

He left with the threat to mobilise more policemen. Hopefully, the authorities can step in before this happens, as Bariga is historically a volatile neighbourhood.

Please if possible, this officer must to get off the street or transferred to Borno. Had it been he had a gun, the story might be different. If he is not punished, he would repeat it.
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
person wey dem suppose burn alive
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by nams77: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
I tire o.
I trust my warri goons. Dem for reconstruct that man face

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
The 4 don beat the man to stupor and collect the walkie talkie call d police station, to come pick his almost lifeless body to hospital!/
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by realstars: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
UKL
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by meum: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chai! Police officer without uniform slap you and you didn't rearrange his face? The video only showed a man with red checked shirt people claim is a police officer.
He went ahead to stab a man. I believe the man & the crowd stood there recording.
Only one man and all the crowd could do was 2 record him fake a call? That is why we are where we are!
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by HiSEminent: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
First hand definition of abuse of power
Baba God I no know why you create me for this kind forsaken country why not Germany why not Sweden I for even manage Iceland cry
The rate of lawlessness is alarming
Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
lordsharks:
Chai, he should be dismissed

he should be killed...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos by jayautos: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lagosians make too much noise. If na warri, the man for no see road dey make call, him for Don collect serious beatings since

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers From Onitsha Killed In Ogun By Police (Graphic Photo) / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl Inside A Bush In Imo (Photos) / Elephant Breaks Its Chain, Destroys Cars, Electric Poles & Walls In Indian (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.