Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,124 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope (428 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Atiku, PDP Call Galadima As First Witness At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport on Thursday said President Muhammadu Buhari’s body language which the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) was mouthing when the party came into office in 2015 has waned and is no longer effective.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Babatope, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said he also aligned himself with the position of the National leadership of his party that President Buhari to resign for failing in his responsibility to combat increasing cases of insecurity and corruption across the country.

He said ” Anybody talking about body language from Buhari is just wasting his time. He has no body language whatsoever”.

If my party, PDP has made the call that he should resign, i have no choice than to support what they said”.

“Talking objectively, I think we should not beat about the bush. We should all speak with one voice by asking President Muhammadu Buhari to do the needful by ensuring that as Commander in Chief, he provides adequate security for Nigerians because the security of Nigerians is the prime duty of any government” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/anybody-still-talking-about-buharis-body-language-is-wasting-his-time-babatope/

Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by helinues: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
sad

Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by bolaayenimo: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Let service chiefs resign first
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by EagleNest(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
It should not just be PDP call alone, but every decent and patriotic Nigerian. Poor leadership for the past 5years and counting...is recipe for disintegration.
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by ThatFairGuy: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
He will by May 29 2023

Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by Charmingrascal(m): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
I am also in support

Baba need to rest

Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
mtceeew and tomorrow this man will claim elder statesman .
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by realstars: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Let It Be True And May He Not Debonk This.
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2020
grin Coming from Afon....
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by LegendHero(m): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Why do they always use this picture for Chief Babatope?
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by opribo(m): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Bubu should resign honorably and go home and rest like his mates.

He has lost all the senses of a normal leader. He is just sitting there as a figure head.
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by Smartgeek(m): 3:48am On Aug 09, 2020
opribo:
Bubu should resign honorably and go home and rest like his mates.

He has lost all the senses of a normal leader. He is just sitting there as a figure head.
Rightly said.
Re: I'm In Support Of PDP's Call For Buhari's Resignation- Babatope by ChisomGloria(f): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2020
I will vote for him come 2023 grin ndi ara that brought hardship on us.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Welcomes Private Sector To The Implementation Of ESC Plan / Why Fulani Will win The Religious War In Middle Belt. / Lai Mohammed Hiked Hate Speech Fine Without Consultation- NBC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.