Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship (69029 Views)

BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Erica: Kiddwaya Has Nothing To Offer, He Only Wants My Body / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing And Having Sex Again (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by osejie17(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Las Las my guy don taste product finish

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by perdollar(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
women wt fish brain

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by brosom(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
most ladies don't really know what they want.

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by geedot: 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Believe ladies at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Mourinho24: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
If U think U are Stupid, think of those who stay Awake to Watch BBN House Mates Sleeping ���‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️����

2 Likes

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by hairdeals247(f): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you feel wat goes on there is normal, you must be Joking!!

Almost Everything there is Orchestrated by a force that is beyond the Comprehension of the people in there....

If you are Watcher of that program and you are Sincere with yourself, you will have had your own Personal Experience..

...and I'm guessing you know the force? shocked
Oga Force Man wink
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by omooba969(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Almost Everything there is Orchestrated by a force that is beyond the Comprehension of the people in there....

If you are Watcher of that program and you are Sincere with yourself, you will have had your own Personal Experience..

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by wwwtortoise(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
englishmart:
Once chopped can always be chopped. grin grin

Okafors' Law of GAME tongue

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by PureGoldh(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Akapito: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
[s]Erica and Kiddwaya have been spotted tonguing, hours after she called off her "relationship" with her male housemate.

it was reported earlier that Erica said she wanted to be left alone for now because she didn't want ''boy drama''.

However hours after she said this, she was spotted kissing Kiddwaya as he fed her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQDRDNhD3z8[/s]
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
I love this show, I swear. Somebody will resolve that they’ll avoid a housemate only to run back to the person a few hours later. It reminds me of my mugu days: three days without seeing my object of attraction and I fall sick emotionally. Man don wise since then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by seniormallam(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
If you know your libido is high as a lady, please don't go to BBN,
They wiped Katrina and Erica under two werks
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Muhylonaire007: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
I called her an HOELOSHO earlier... That's what she is

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by imanray37(m): 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Useless tv show for useless jobless youths just look at how the genetically modified kids destroy the future of God gifted kids with the full consent of the cultural aware guardians.
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by rockcitie: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are a bunch of people who are kept in an enclosed space for a period of time.

There is no special force there. Stop attaching spirituality to everything.

It's same thing as when students/individuals are together in hostels, camps or any other enclosed space. The only difference is that these people here are in a competition to win money and they are also entertaining viewers at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by confusedentity: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
offcorse she was not serious na. she was just testing kid to see if he actually loved her
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Btruth: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Isn't it silly keeping a watch night over some mate sleeping on a live TV?
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Haywhymido(m): 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
SukaBlyat:
Laycon Right Now..
guy a ba pity laycon na
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by confusedentity: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
and na she initiate am. guys lesson here is that you should always get you a girls that is in love with you the way erica is into kid. damn i am jealous
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by LEOSZ(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guy's them they act this bullshit ..... Wtf grin grin grin grin
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Jeromejnr(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
imanray37:
Useless tv show for useless jobless youths just look at how the genetically modified kids destroy the future of God gifted kids with the full consent of the cultural aware guardians.

Lol..this your comment ehn.

1 Like

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Righteousness89(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
rockcitie:

They are a bunch of people who are kept in an enclosed space for a period of time.

There is no special force there. Stop attaching spirituality to everything.

It's same thing as when students/individuals are together in hostels, camps or any other enclosed space. The only difference is that these people here are in a competition to win money and they are also entertaining viewers at the same time.

A Carnal Mind will not and Cannot understand certain things ..

2 Likes

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Donchichi212(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jeremiah 29:11 KJV
[11] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
I don’t know what you’re passing through this moment, but Set your heart and Say this salvation prayer with me and be saved.
“Lord Jesus come into my life, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour, now with my mouth I confess you as Lord over my life. Thank you Jesus for saving me. Amen.”
If you have said this prayer then you are now a born again, welcome to the family of Jesus Christ. Please look for a living church ⛪ and worship.
God bless you.
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Peacefuluz(f): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by richie240: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Not surprised, I 'forecast' ds earlier today
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by rockcitie: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

A Carnal Mind will not and Cannot understand certain things ..

Bros, what you see in BBNaija house is what happens everyday with humans. It's only that you do not have an access to a camera to enable you see how people are living their daily lives.

5 Likes

Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by sonofElElyon: 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
you need to be careful with this.. people have been accused of rape.for having this mindset..

lagusboyyy:
Not surprised.

Women mean the opposite of anything they say. Never take serious women's words,only watch out for their actions.

Women YES means NO

Women NO means YES

Women YES sometimes means MAYBE

Women NO sometimes means CONTINUE.

You cant really understand them.
Re: Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sorry Laycon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Erica Has Been Disqualified / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.