Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP (1141 Views)

Ps3 Switches Off By Itself And Starts Blinking Red / Psp And Ps3 Pads For Sale / Help!!!!!!! My PS3 Console Is Not Coming On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by willidaine(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello gamers

Trust you are doing well

please I am having an issue with my two controllers. I lent my friend both of them to use over the weekend. When I got them back. The lights kept on blinking when I press the PlayStation button. I charged it but still the same issue.

Please any suggestions on how to make it work will be greatly appreciated

Thanks.
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by AyarmBoye(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ps3 and it’s wahala..use a usb cable to connect it .it should work thereafter
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by willidaine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
I just bought a cable now. I was asked to get an original one because the ones I was using before did not work. I'm just waiting for light now. Fingers crossed. Thanks
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by Shellsploit: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mine was having same issues.

All of a sudden it started blinking red lights, i had to reset it by using a pin to press the reset button at the back of the controller.

Then hooked up the cobtroller via USB to allow it charge for a while during gameplay.

Then when battery was fully charged, i unplugged it from the usb cord and it started working well.

Then i noticed the chargin icon keeps popping up on the tv screen almost every minute with out pressing the PS logo.

Just had to dismantle the damn controller and then cleaned the entire panel. Coupled it back and VOILA, it stopped displaying the Ps charging icon on tv screen...

Pls note this a fake ps3 controller...
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by busky101(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
willidaine:
I just bought a cable now. I was asked to get an original one because the ones I was using before did not work. I'm just waiting for light now. Fingers crossed. Thanks
It should work this way, if it doesn't then your game console has refused to see wireless but am certain it's from the USB chord
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by Shellsploit: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
willidaine:
Hello gamers

Trust you are doing well

please I am having an issue with my two controllers. I lent my friend both of them to use over the weekend. When I got them back. The lights kept on blinking when I press the PlayStation button. I charged it but still the same issue.

Please any suggestions on how to make it work will be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Does it connect wirelessly? If not your ps3 wireless is faulty and needs to be replaced. Does the game load well during boot, i.e xmb logo + sound?
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by Zannx(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
If its a new pad..get an original cable connect to the PS3 while the console is on
OR
You can reset the pad..turn the pad to the back you would see a tiny hole, use a pin or something point then punch in..
One of these should definitely fix the pad
Re: PS3 Pads Blinking Red Lights And Not Coming On. PLS HELP by willidaine(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thanks everyone for the advice. it really helped.
I got an original USB. I plugged and it worked.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2022 PS2 ISO File Download / Nintendo Switch Lite With Games / God Of War, Teken6, Street Fighter 4. Brand New At 6k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.