Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] (5542 Views)

Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by paulolee(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
too beautiful but i think the camera effect added more beauty to them..

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Zimri(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
yusufdayo1:
They are all beautiful I will like to have one as a pet snake

Na you Sabi ooo

5 Likes

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
*Opens thread* *runs out of thread after 3 seconds* shocked shocked

*Back to view with one eye open* cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Zimri(m): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:
too beautiful but i think the camera effect added more beauty to them..

Yeah! ♠️ That's all. Cool you didn't make a deal of it

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Mainmanpadi:
So adorable but very dangerous
GOD is really WONDERFUL.
I can now spot the SNAKE that deceived EVE...
See it there.

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by exynos(m): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
no matter how colorful they are, 'em still be looking creepy... *shrugs*

Don't tell me you're gay, Mr.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by qwertygeni: 3:04am On Aug 07, 2020
This menu was supposed to be served on Lalasticalala's birthday grin
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Vulcanheph(m): 5:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Please is today Lalasticlala 's Birthday?........because i know his reaction after viewin this thread, it will be something like this.

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Josnac(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

GOD is really WONDERFUL.
I can now spot the SNAKE that deceived EVE...
See it there.

The one we get eye lashes Abi?
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by mboii(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Wait"'
Are they real I mean "alive" or just some painting??
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by PureGoldh(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Very scary
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by iObEy(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2020
dynicks:
LALA right now as he steps out and walks straight ahead towards the stage to receive his honorary award,..

he says...."with tears in my eyes, In my life, I have always been surrounded by lots of amazing people.... Sometimes I wonder, how my life would have been if I didn’t have a friend/friends like you guys. Thank you so much.

You guys made me realize the true meaning of life especially towards having(uses his handkerchief to wipe some tears off his eye) affection for snakes. Thanks for the friendship of you guys. I cannot repay what you have given(more tears rolls down..wipes them off again) me but I will always be by your sides whenever you need me. Thanks for having my back all the time.....One love nairalanders....
..uhmm plz when this show is over, everyone should make a rendevous at my place so to celebrate life in honour of this award as av contacted the services of MANNABRIGGS...#TEAMSNAKEYLALASKY#
O lawd! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by rowland545(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Colourful pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by GODSENT253(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2020
dynicks:
LALA right now as he steps out and walks straight ahead towards the stage to receive his honorary award,..

he says...."with tears in my eyes, In my life, I have always been surrounded by lots of amazing people.... Sometimes I wonder, how my life would have been if I didn’t have a friend/friends like you guys. Thank you so much.

You guys made me realize the true meaning of life especially towards having(uses his handkerchief to wipe some tears off his eye) affection for snakes. Thanks for the friendship of you guys. I cannot repay what you have given(more tears rolls down..wipes them off again) me but I will always be by your sides whenever you need me. Thanks for having my back all the time.....One love nairalanders....
..uhmm plz when this show is over, everyone should make a rendevous at my place so to celebrate life in honour of this award as av contacted the services of MANNABRIGGS...#TEAMSNAKEYLALASKY#
Lalasticlala come o
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by PHAYOL81: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2020
All I see here are fantastic leather works. Imagine the beaut of bags, jackets, belts, couch, car-seat, and what have you, that all these hide can produce.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Gracefulhope: 8:30am On Aug 07, 2020
dynicks:

Lala will soon move this thread to the permanent state.
grin grin grin
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Goldenfinger: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Zimri:
DISCLAIMER: I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TOUCH ANY OF THE ABOVE SNAKES BECAUSE THEY ARE COLORFUL.

IF YOU TOUCH THEM, YOU DEY ON YOUR OWN OOO cheesy

RELAX!!♠️♠️♣️♣️❣️❣️❣️♦️♦️
. You knw dat those snake are only pepper soup in lala eyes.but 1 and 2 fine o,can u take dem as pet.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by VanTee20(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Lalasticlala, food is ready.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Mekenz(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2020
colourful snakes, but I hate snake.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2020
exynos:

Don't tell me you're gay, Mr.
gay kee u there!

1 Like

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by BigDick70inch(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2020
If my fellow Nigerians should jam dis snakes lasan ehn..
Naso to pour ham anointing oil first..then begin dey speak in tongues..
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by hidhrhis(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2020
Lalasticlala come and take us to the promise land ooo
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Idiotmod: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Hmm
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Noloss(f): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
And you're not even afraid of posting these. You get mind oooooo cheesy
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Feel like getting all this snakes. Make i use dem do curtains for my house grin grin
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Birdeyeview: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Zimri:

this is surely one of the prettiest crawling creature have seen so far

Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by AdeniyiA(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Jumlek2411:
So lovely to see but so dangerous to behold

Tell me the difference between these and beautiful women as it relates to their nature cool
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by AdeniyiA(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2020
Textiles designers must know about the colors of snakes to produce eye catching designs
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by gly(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Zimri:
DISCLAIMER: I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO TOUCH ANY OF THE ABOVE SNAKES BECAUSE THEY ARE COLORFUL.

IF YOU TOUCH THEM, YOU DEY ON YOUR OWN OOO cheesy

RELAX!!♠️♠️♣️♣️❣️❣️❣️♦️♦️

You are the best @Zimri! You are always posting interesting and enlightening topic! More grease to your elbow!
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Estellar: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2020
They're so beautiful and colourful too. @zimri, get me one
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Raeheemwayne: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Gosh!!! I hate snakes with passion.
Beautiful creatures I must confess.
Re: Take These "Colourful Snakes" For God's Sake [photos] by Asquare84(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
See pepper soup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Animal Before, What's It Called / Funny Way Lecturers Behave After Bagging Their Ph.d(pics). / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.