Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive (12421 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by Mryacks: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2020
Is04970:
Get well soon and hope you get back to work soon.
By His stripes you're healed.

He is well and back to work now...
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by Olajide714: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2020
. If you are interested WhatsApp
�����

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by Wentworthorg: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Cheering
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by delpee(f): 8:43am On Aug 07, 2020
PureGoldh:
His last wordings says it all

He said from his wife’s experience, he could tell that ➡️➡️➡️ “people do not necessarily die of COVID-19; you lose people to complications from underlining ailments.”

FG and NCDC just used the pandemic to cashout real BIG....... Certified crooks

Obviously you didn't read the story. The point is that many people don't know that they have underlying illnesses which are triggered off in a bad way when COVID sets in. Without COVID, such people will live well and probably get over their ailments easily.
COVID is real and dangerous for some people hence the need to protect ourselves.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by kriptondegreat: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

https://punchng.com/sanwo-olus-spokesman-wife-driver-test-positive-for-covid-19/

Below is his narrative.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157792443228710&id=701163709

It only you guys that get infected with covid19, me wey dey street(alaba, tradefair, idumota etc)never see anyone contacting covid19.

please no one shld quote me ooo
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by Vikalinda(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
OP, the headline is misleading. Sanwo-Olu has not test positive for the virus.
their is nothing wrong with the headline. it is clearly stated, nothing misleading.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by seunmsg(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Vikalinda:

their is nothing wrong with the headline. it is clearly stated, nothing misleading.

Simply because it has been corrected.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by nairavsdollars(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2020
The governor’s aide said his wife (MRS SANWO-OLU), who was also infected, almost died due to a “silent pneumonia” she had which became full blown during treatment at the Onikan Isolation Centre.

The mode that pushed this to front page is very, very, very STUPID
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by tomdon(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Stevengold:
Yet some persons will say "there's nothing like corona virus"

Tell the driver that there's Corona virus and he'll dispute it.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2020
If I talk waiting dey my mind na, one idiotic mod go dey romance on my moniker.
So sanwo still get mouth to talk about covid, after scamming lagosians,
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by adekS1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
This covid-19 stuff is over rated.. getting boring
it won't be overated when you lose someone dear,mayb u want to learn from personal experience since other ppl experience no do u
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by adekS1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
kriptondegreat:

It only you guys that get infected with covid19, me wey dey street(alaba, tradefair, idumota etc)never see anyone contacting covid19.

please no one shld quote me ooo
with time u may eventually learn frm personal experience, thats if God is merciful to gv u a second chance...

We av many asymptomatic patients running their mouth here who are already infected but treating malaria, after 5-10days they recovered n felt its just malaria...

So many battle we win everyday that we dont evn Kno we r in d battle field.
God b praise!
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
adekS1:
it won't be overated when you lose someone dear,mayb u want to learn from personal experience since other ppl experience no do u

It's obvious my dear.. have asked urself why they discharged over 11000 patience in one day.. they are either inflating or suppressing the data for there own personal reasons. And it wasn't even recorded on Google page... How did they collect those numbers without giving a detailed explanation like they always did.

They know we don't ask questions and even if we did nobody is ready to answer you. I just want u to understand that there's nothing straight in this country. There's no transparency in the country,, the facts must be altered to make their work alot easier
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by aalangel(f): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Gboye baba....Acting the Lagos state script.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive by adekS1(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

It's obvious my dear.. have asked urself why they discharged over 11000 patience in one day.. they are either inflating or suppressing the data for there own personal reasons. And it wasn't even recorded on Google page... How did they collect those numbers without giving a detailed explanation like they always did.

They know we don't ask questions and even if we did nobody is ready to answer you. I just want u to understand that there's nothing straight in this country. There's no transparency in the country,, the facts must be altered to make their work alot easier
stop misleading the ppl my brother over what you av little knowledge on.

There is no inflation whatsoever,this l can tell you 100%.in fact we are not doing enough test,so the numbers shd be more than that.

Bfr its abt ppl dont believe there is coro,but now am sure ppl now know someone that know someone that know someone that av or av died of covid-19.
Even gvtbis tired.personally wat we shd be doing now is bringing gvt to his toes for them to do more test for ppl for free,to managed the sick and provide vaccine for the teeming populace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, NOT Explanations’ — Reps Tackle Power Minister / Population Census 2005 (for Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.