Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Please, I Beg Of You, Help A Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please, I Beg Of You, Help A Brother (147 Views)

I Beg Una With God, Buy My Wechat / "Please I Beg You"- Emotional And Soul Searching / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Beg Of You, Help A Brother by haprol4u(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2020
Good morning dear people of Nairaland, I have not done this before but I have to take off shame to do it. I am typing this message with tears in my eyes. Me and my wife are into teaching job, lost my job in April due to this pandemic, before now I had been the bread winner of the family because my wife's salary is ridiculous which she no longer receives. Getting another job has been difficult because of the lock down. Life has been terrible for my family. Life is so bad that I don't even have a phone to use, I am using my wife's phone to send this message. I have made all attempts to raise loan so that I can go into a petty trade but all to no avail. Feeding has been a terrible thing coupled with the house rent I was supposed to pay at the end of April which I have not been able to pay. I have not been sleeping because of thinking. It is not easy for me seeing my daughter starving.
Please, help me with any amount and I pray that God will not allow you and your loved ones experience this kind of affliction. My account details 3050979201, First Bank. E.R.
Should anyone know how I can get an Uber driving job to sustain my family or any Maths teaching Job in Lekki axis, please do contact me on 07043807829.

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson Is Highest-earning Male Actor / China To Launch Digital Currency Pilot Program – Ministry Of Commerce / A-reece – Residual Self Image Ft. Ayanda Jiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.