Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,181 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco (76805 Views)

The Best Lounge And Nightclub In Port Harcourt. / Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by laiperi: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Amaka

*"Who's running the �World?"*

�... *Trump, Putin and Xi* were arguing on ... *"Who’s in charge of the world?"*... *"US, Russia or China?"*

Without arriving at any conclusion, they turned to *"Modi"* and asked him... *"Who’s in charge of the world ?"*

*"Modi"* replied...

... *“All I know is”*:- ....
1. *"Google"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
2. *"Microsoft"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
3. *"Citigroup"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
4. *"SoftBank Vision Fund"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
5. *"Adobe"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
6. *"NetApp"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
7. *"PepsiCo"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
8. *"Nokia"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
9. *"MasterCard"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
10. *"DBS"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
11. *"Cognizant"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
12. *"Novartis"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
13. *"Conduent"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
14. *"Diageo"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
15. *"SanDisk"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
16. *"Motorola"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
17. *"Harman"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
18. *"Micron"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
19. *"Palo Alto Networks"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
20. *"Reckitt Benckiser"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
21. Now *"IBM CEO"* is also an... *"Indian"* origin guy.
22. *"Britain’s Chancellor"* is an... *"Indian"*.
23. *"Britain’s Home Secretary"* is an... *"Indian"*.
24. *"Ireland’s Prime minister"* is an *"Indian"*.
25. The *"W H O chairman Dr . Harshvardhan"* is also an... *"Indian"*.

So.... *"who's running the �World?"*...���....Very interestingly... *"an Indian"*

*"Be PROUD to be an ...��Indian��"*�

Nigerians Amaka
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
larryking540:

I really don't understand this nigeria youths metality ,and the funny thing is , foreigners see every black skin as Africa na we day use our hand divide our self with dis Igbo amaka,yoruba Amala,and hausa tuwo....even if our linens are dirty let's not show it to the public ,even American have same beef of west coast,east coast and downtown ,but u will not hear it in the public

If true age of moniker owners are printed here. 98% of tribal insults are from Nairaland kids.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Autogduru411: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
There's no country you'll travel to and don't find an IGBO man there doing business.

IGBO Amaka.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by faceland: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice place but brother, be careful o.

It's guys like you that makes it dangerous to be a Nigerian in other African countries. They would be hating in silence.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by larryking540: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

If true age of moniker owners are printed here. 98% of tribal insults are from Nairaland kids.

it's high time seun make amendment to this his sight to be a reasonable place to learn not a place to carry out tribalism ,we keep shouting black life matters but do we value our self first of all

1 Like

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
larryking540:

I really don't understand this nigeria youths metality ,and the funny thing is , foreigners see every black skin as Africa na we day use our hand divide our self with dis Igbo amaka,yoruba Amala,and hausa tuwo....even if our linens are dirty let's not show it to the public ,even American have same beef of west coast,east coast and downtown ,but u will not hear it in the public

mehn I tell you it's really annoying and oga seun has made his platform the best place to show bigotry skills because that's almost all we see on dis forum nowadays poor hungry little children doing afonja dis ipob dat conehead dis Igbo dat gworo dis igbo dat Yoruba dis I wonder why they are even taking time to just change d name of dis site to yorubaigboland forum
make we know watin we dey do for here abeg

1 Like

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by larryking540: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Autogduru411:
There's no country you'll travel to and don't find an IGBO man there doing business.

IGBO Amaka.
shut up
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by GallantDuke(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Igbo Amaka.

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Tulsaguy: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mokason28:
The brown rooof republic will not like this news
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin
We are still developing the world grin

yoloba n ipob miscreants always at each other's neck while the so called Aboki steal n bomb whatever is left of your common patrimony.... the real Arewa boys own your oil wells, fly private jets while you idiots go about stoning one another.

make una continue till shekau become your president.

2 Likes

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by CoachEmmanuel98: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
When an Igbo does a good thing he is a NIGERIAN but when he commits crime he is an IGBO Man. Bleep NIGERIA and all the bloodsucking animals that BENEFITS from the pain of Innocent and Poor.

BIAFRA is our hope.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
larryking540:

it's high time seun make amendment to this his sight to be a reasonable place to learn not a place to carry out tribalism ,we keep shouting black life matters but do we value our self first of all
I just tire.

He should create children section as a punishment for people that start tribal and religious wars.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by larryking540: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Omoslim26:

mehn I tell you it's really annoying and oga seun has made his platform the best place to show bigotry skills because that's almost all we see on dis forum nowadays poor hungry little children doing afonja dis ipob dat conehead dis Igbo dat gworo dis igbo dat Yoruba dis I wonder why they are even taking time to just change d name of dis site to yorubaigboland forum
make we know watin we dey do for here abeg

it's funny and really ugly,it's just a matter of time before a more standard site comes into play in Nigeria social media ,and nairaland will be a forgotten story ,and the clock is ticking ,

all I see here is tribalism been promoted one way or the other ,
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by GallantDuke(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
laiperi:

Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Amaka

*"Who's running the �World?"*

�... *Trump, Putin and Xi* were arguing on ... *"Who’s in charge of the world?"*... *"US, Russia or China?"*

Without arriving at any conclusion, they turned to *"Modi"* and asked him... *"Who’s in charge of the world ?"*

*"Modi"* replied...

... *“All I know is”*:- ....
1. *"Google"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
2. *"Microsoft"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
3. *"Citigroup"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
4. *"SoftBank Vision Fund"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
5. *"Adobe"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
6. *"NetApp"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
7. *"PepsiCo"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
8. *"Nokia"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
9. *"MasterCard"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
10. *"DBS"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
11. *"Cognizant"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
12. *"Novartis"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
13. *"Conduent"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
14. *"Diageo"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
15. *"SanDisk"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
16. *"Motorola"* CEO was an... *"Indian"*.
17. *"Harman"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
18. *"Micron"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
19. *"Palo Alto Networks"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
20. *"Reckitt Benckiser"* CEO is an... *"Indian"*.
21. Now *"IBM CEO"* is also an... *"Indian"* origin guy.
22. *"Britain’s Chancellor"* is an... *"Indian"*.
23. *"Britain’s Home Secretary"* is an... *"Indian"*.
24. *"Ireland’s Prime minister"* is an *"Indian"*.
25. The *"W H O chairman Dr . Harshvardhan"* is also an... *"Indian"*.

So.... *"who's running the �World?"*...���....Very interestingly... *"an Indian"*

*"Be PROUD to be an ...��Indian��"*�

Nigerians Amaka
What is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by menaxe: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Aza man grin
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
GallantDuke:

What is the meaning of these?

grin
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by sgd: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
Morocco, where night time by 9pm looks like 2pm in Nigeria. Wonderful place. Visit Marrakech
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Useless news, and so?

Make you nor go fix your own shithole dey build clubs all over d place.

Inferiority complex miuther fvkrs
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
everyone is young in nigeria chai
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
this news go pain Simplyleo
chaiiii like a dagger in his chest
in his mind now he'll be screaming igbo amaka
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by neuralct(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Okay.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by kramer: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
donstan18:
Young IGBO MAN becomes the first to own a lounge/Resturant in Morocco.

His name is Ubani Chinagorom

IGBO AMAKA

Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin

Nobody is doing contest with you grin grin. We can all see he's igbo
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Burruchaga71(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
It can only be them... Igbo bu igbo nmanmanu ooo!!
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Risingblue008(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tell a Benin woman dt he's son smokes weed,she will just laugh over it,bt tell her dt her son somkes MORROCO she go cry
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Elvis2kay: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin

Good news for the igbo guy that he wisely invested the money he make from white Market well. He just need to becareful because all eyes him.

1 Like

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Omoslim26: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
larryking540:

it's funny and really ugly,it's just a matter of time before a more standard site comes into play in Nigeria social media ,and nairaland will be a forgotten story ,and the clock is ticking ,

all I see here is tribalism been promoted one way or the other ,

one of the notorious good for nothing slowpokes we have here is one cursed idiot with the moniker sweetheart dat animal can never make any comment without doing the igbo vs yoruba rubbish but after I really deal with am I no dey too see him mumu post again I hope he has not committed suicide one can heavy mumu like dat
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Burgerlomo: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
cool

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by rafaelgbenga(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mokason28:
All I have to say is
IGBO
AMAKA
grin
are you cursed with tribalism! Nd people like you will be shouting black lives matters, when you can’t go a single day without being tribalistic with your comments! Like play like play you have become addicted to tribalism, I hope it doesn’t kill you!
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
I'm proud to be an Igborian
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by lastempero: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2020
I know say na alexreport go bring this kind news come on board. Wetin concern us concern morroco tongue
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Cutiekatty: 12:23am On Aug 08, 2020
Another hushpuppi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by RTSC: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2020
And morroco is almost European and attracts Euros like water.

That guy would make a hell of money than people living even in Europe.
Re: Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco by Guestlander: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2020
WeRblessed:
Only God knows how God created the Igbos.

The only people in the world that makes imposibilities possible.

Where others go and find no road, an Igbo man/woman will go there and find both roads, doors, and windows open.

Hate them or love them, their blessings know no boundaries.

Ndi Igbo ya gazie unu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nodU6jz4dhY

Some don't brag about it at all. They just do it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.