Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Last Night Was Lit: See The Beautiful Moment Between Nengi & Ozo That Got People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Night Was Lit: See The Beautiful Moment Between Nengi & Ozo That Got People (1034 Views)

Disturbing Video Of Clems Ohameze That Got People Worried / Bbnaija 2020:- Here's What Caused The Fight Between Nengi And Vee / Beautiful! Albino Hangout Was Lit In Lagos Yesterday. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Night Was Lit: See The Beautiful Moment Between Nengi & Ozo That Got People by Valentine247: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2020
last night was Ozone ship sail on high altitude as Nengi and Ozo spent some quality time together.

After the drama presentation that the housemates won their wager for the very first time. They went back to change their outfit and all came out in lovely attires.

Nengi and Ozo decided to share the moment together and it was indeed a lovely moment for the two of them. I capture the moment they shared together and I present to you the beautiful photos from the moment.

First moment was when Nengi fed Ozo with cherry. They both walked to the kitchen and they saw Eric with cherry Nengi collected hers and she gave Ozo, putting it in his mouth herself.

Second moment: after eating the cherry they started dancing together. Nengi wrapped her hands around Ozo neck as they share moment on the dance floor together.

Third moment was when they decided to eat together sharing one spoon. Nengi was seen feeding Ozo with her hands and i
t’s was something to behold.

See the beautiful photos below.

https://legitloaded.com.ng/2020/08/07/last-night-was-lit-see-the-beautiful-moment-between-nengi-ozo-that-got-people-talking-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

'how I Discovered Banana Island And Made My Billions', Terry Waya, Kiddwaya's Fa / Davido Shares A Wonderful Message To His 3 Lovely Kids / Breaking!! Donald Trump Impeached A Moment Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.