Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli (32419 Views)

Serie A: Osimhen Irreplaceable At Napoli – Capello / Ancelotti Wants Osimhen At Real Madrid / Barcelona Want To Sign Samuel Chukwueze To Replace Coutinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Chameleonvick: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
dennisworld1:
leftback
Na left center grin
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by gsegun43: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
dennisworld1:
he is not an attacker but leftback

leftback bawo
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by arukwe123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
FlackoJodye:
retarded cretin.at 32yrs ur this useless. Kill ursef
like I said no be me kill your papa. Carry your useless self outta my mention. Old fool.

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Liposure: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
kolafolabi:
Chukwueze, 21, netted four goals and provided six assists in 41 appearances for the Yellow Submarines in the last LaLiga campaign

He still needs to improve
totally agree
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Samakus(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
dennisworld1:
leftback

I guess that's a sarcasm
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by smogup: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

500 euros? Are you high?
yes. I'm very sure of it. I will provide you prove if you want.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by DeRoyalhouse: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Where is Nwakali?
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Kyngfarabale1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
arukwe123:
like I said no be me kill your papa. Carry your useless self outta my mention. Old fool.
guy u too funny..... tell am well... no b u kill him Papa oooo.... Hahauha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by nerorex01: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
kolafolabi:
Chukwueze, 21, netted four goals and provided six assists in 41 appearances for the Yellow Submarines in the last LaLiga campaign

No enough playing time ...
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Myketuale(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
robosky02:

Serial A. Is the next destination for world football

That's why Rinaldo potteed

And if messi ever leaves certainty...... It will be serial A...... Cos Inter Milan are already waiting

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Rahmanjargo(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
smogup:
yes. I'm very sure of it. I will provide you prove if you want.
24k euros sir.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by schurley(m): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Samakus:
Chukwueze's output doesn't commensurate with his enormous talent. Dude is too talented to be scoring a paltry 4 goals in a full season

Improvement is needed especially with his end product

To be fair, he isn't getting enough game time as he mostly come in as sub.....He really needs a coach that would trust him enough to be in his starting line up, he his definitely a unadulterated talent with what i have seen
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Depressed101: 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
kolafolabi:

41 appearances doesn't mean all 90minutes full time. There are plays where he was call in at 90+

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Glaswegian: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
kolafolabi:

Exactly. He has more to do with his finishing.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Glaswegian: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
Advocate500:
If osimeni can cost that much , chukwueze should cost much more., my opinion any way.

Let him score 18 goals in a season first and become a super regular for his team like Osimhen.

This thing is not by leg-over o
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Glaswegian: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:

Those pair made Ajax to become World acclaimed team that year. They were on fire

They were great players but they were not the ones that made Ajax to be “world acclaimed team” that year.

If I reel out the players that were playing for Ajax at the time, you will know that Ajax team was beyond both.

Kluivert
Seedorf
Edgar Davies
De Boer twins
Van der Saar
Kiki Musampa
Litmanen
Rijkaard
Etc

No doubt Kanu and Finidi were great members of this and as important as these guys but to say only both of them made that Ajax team “world acclaimed” is taken Nigerian patriotism too far.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Glaswegian: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
nerorex01:

No enough playing time ...

The more reason he cannot cost anywhere close to Osimhen.

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by Samakus(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
schurley:

To be fair, he isn't getting enough game time as he mostly come in as sub.....He really needs a coach that would trust him enough to be in his starting line up, he his definitely a unadulterated talent with what i have seen

True. That.
Re: Chukwueze To Join Osimhen At Napoli by earnit3: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Joins Yekini, Uche In Ranks Of Nigeria's Hat Trick Heroes / Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Ronaldo Equals Puskás's International Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.