Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Architecture | Interior Design | Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture | Interior Design | Construction (508 Views)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2020
Hello everyone, I am bringing to you unparalleled service in the field of building architecture, interior design and construction. I offer good value to the use of spaces and readily available to take on your projects . I have worked on several projects ranging from commercial, residential , corporate to recreational projects. See below renderings from my recent projects. I am hoping to work with you on your next project and bring good value to your space.
Call/WhatsApp 07068474271 or send your briefs to nthdesigniq@gmail.com
You can also check my page on Facebook @ Design iQltd and Instagram @ design_iqltd

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Contemporary private residence on a 400sqm.
We efficiently put your space into good use and give you true value.
Call /WhatsApp 07068474271
Or send your briefs to nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6za5JrdxMQ

Check out this animation walkthrough for the visualization of a Private residence.
Need architectural design services?...we’re just a click away.
Call/ WhatsApp 07068474271
Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Block of flats carefully designed to meet the Client’s need and end user’s comfort.
Need an architect? We’re just a click away..
Call/WhatsApp 07068474271

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Timmie101: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Contact us today for your soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554

1 Like

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
Do you require the services of an Architect or Interior designer?...We’re just a click away from your reach. We offer the best and possible architectural design and space renovation services.
Contact 07068474271
Or send your brief to nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Require the services of an Architect?....have a look at this precise 4 bedroom on 300sqm of land space. We’re just a click away...we give good value to transform your spaces.

Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adebhayor(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Boss, can you help me design a plan for a 4bedroom bungalow on 154 by 75 land. You can reach me on 08030993403.
Re: Architecture | Interior Design | Construction by Adegunle4(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
Check out our recently completed projected - A juice bar for Organic juice at Skymall Lekki Epe Expressway Lagos.
From concept to completion , we made sure we turned out a good value for the space.

(1) (Reply)

City-based Roofers Are Creating Strong & Stylish Roofs For Future / I Have Only Two Days To Move Out Of My House. depressed / 60 By 60 Or 40 By 40 Tiles Which One Is Better For Sitting Room And Dining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.