Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Have A Question For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Question For Christians (392 Views)

Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Christians by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Where is heaven and hell located,?
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by grim33(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
In their imagination I believe.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

Heaven you know only that you do not know that that is heaven, same also for hell.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
grim33:
In their imagination I believe.

No it is not for you have visited both of them from time.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Heaven you know only that you do not know that that is heaven, same also for hell.
I don't think I do.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I don't think I do.

Yes you do!
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by grim33(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
What the funk ? English please
Dtruthspeaker:

No it is not for you have visited both of them from time.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2020
grim33:
What the funk ? English please

grin grin
That is the essence of a parable or wisdom or idiom

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by grim33(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Nice one
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin
That is the essence of a parable or wisdom or idiom
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by efficiencie(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:

More like where is the edge of the universe? One of the implications of the big bang theory is the finiteness of the universe but no one has seen or perceived anything outside the observable universe thus leading some to speculate that the universe may be infinite. Heaven and Hell are locations with higher dimensions thus rendering them completely inaccessible to the limited senses of humans just as their senses cannot permit them to peer beyond the observable universe!
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hell Is Beneath While Heaven Is Above.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Truvel:
Hell Is Beneath While Heaven Is Above.
above,where?cause only galaxies and universes above......
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by gsegun43: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
efficiencie:

More like where is the edge of the universe? One of the implications of the big bang theory is the finiteness of the universe but no one has seen or perceived anything outside the observable universe thus leading some to speculate that the universe may be infinite. Heaven and Hell are locations with higher dimensions thus rendering them completely inaccessible to the limited senses of humans just as their senses cannot permit them to peer beyond the observable universe!

How can you KNOW that something is located where you DONT KNOW. I dont get you please.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by grim33(m): 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol dude stop
efficiencie:

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
above,where?cause only galaxies and universes above......
4get Abt Where, Cuz U Can't Understand Everything Abt God's Creation. Besides, It's Beyond D Galaxies & D Universe In Large.
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by Kingspin(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
When you die you know!
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by efficiencie(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
gsegun43:

How can you KNOW that something is located where you DONT KNOW. I dont get you please.

Yea, just as you do not know what lies beyond the observable universe yet you like the popular theoretical physicists believe that the universe is finite...so tell me how can you know that the universe is finite if you have never seen outside the observable portion o the universe?
Re: I Have A Question For Christians by obonujoker(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Better for you to die in Jesus and locate heaven�, then to die without Jesus and locate hell

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Christians by gsegun43: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
efficiencie:

Yea, just as you do not know what lies beyond the observable universe yet you like the popular theoretical physicists believe that the universe is finite...so tell me how can you know that the universe is finite if you have never seen outside the observable portion o the universe?

I dont know and i dont claim to know. What i want you to admit is simply you dont know period.
It doesnt make sense to say that it is located where you dont know.

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Jude. CMA Cameroon Slumps And Die During Mass / Reasons Why You May Not Hear God Speak To You. / New Music: Olorun Agbaye (you Are Mighty) By Nathaniel Bassey Ft Chandler Moore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.