Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Ventured Into Fashion Designing Out Of Boredom – Funmilayo Anifowose Reveals - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Ventured Into Fashion Designing Out Of Boredom – Funmilayo Anifowose Reveals (269 Views)

Going Into Fashion Business? Partner With Wholesalers In Balogun & Mandilas / Memos Of A Fashion Apprentice(fashion Designing And Tailors) / Are U Into Fashion?do You Sell Anything Or You Have An Handwork? Come In (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ventured Into Fashion Designing Out Of Boredom – Funmilayo Anifowose Reveals by bayomillz14: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2020
...initially I designed for free for family members

Super stylist Funmilayo Anifowose opens up that she became a fashion designer out of boredom after sitting for her Junior School Certificate Examination.

Funmilayo, a creative director of Oprah’s cut has worked professionally for seven years and has significant presence in the fashion industry for styling the award winning movie director Jade Oshiberu to the AMVCA awards 2 years ago and two of her collections was also on the show this year.

The 22-year-old also worked as an assistant costumier on the Sugar Rush movie.

Funmilayo reveals other factors that made her choose fashion designing as a survival tool, “ I got engaged out of boredom after concluding my junior school certificate examination and the economic state of the nation triggered my action”.

Read full:
https://thenewsguru.com/lifestyle/i-ventured-into-fashion-designing-out-of-boredom-funmilayo-anifowose-reveals/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Glowing Skin Naturally At Home? / Miss Globe Queen Begin Registration For 2020 Edition / Rocking Layers Gele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.