Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Secret Of Continuity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Of Continuity. (151 Views)

No Condemnation, No Continuity! / No Condemnation, No Continuity! / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Continuity. by Gabriel99: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2020
Friday August 7, 2020

For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it. But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it. Proverbs 2: 21-22 KJV

I thank God for the gift of His word; it makes our experience of Him wonderful with precise instruction on what to do and how we ought to live our life. People don’t just gain access to the best of God by chance or luck, upright living is among one of the keys that gives us access to what we’re seeking, the other key is work, because a lazy upright man will never see any significant improvement in his/her life. The one who is upright and goes to work diligently is the person that will become great. Upright-living makes man to experience the realities of the promises of God, and only people who continue in such acts remain in the blessing. It is so because along the path of the upright, temptations and afflictions will arise that will seek to destroy you, but the LORD will deliver you from them all if you retain your integrity and righteousness.

Today’s Thought: “Whatsoever that takes you up or gives you access is what will sustain you in life.”

This truth is an established one, anything that takes a man up is what will keep him up, if you abandon what brought you to prominence, you will soon lose your relevance. So the secret is in doing what makes you great and not stopping it because you’ve gotten what you want and don’t forget that the blessing that is not maintained will soon dry off. Job was a perfect man that hated evil and walked righteously before God and his fellow man, Job’s ability to continue being faithful and upright is the major reason why he was restored back and remained in the blessing despite the affliction. Job retained his integrity and sinned not. People who abandon the acts of righteousness are rooted out from the blessings because of their transgression. Transgression equals denial while Righteousness equals access.

KEYNOTE

Righteousness will exalt your life but iniquity is a reproach. Don’t be righteous today because you want God to answer your prayer. Be righteous everyday so that your requests will continue to be granted.

COUNSEL

Retain the practice that opened the door for you, and keep pressing and doing what you know is right. Don’t ever have the arrival mentality.

PRAYER

LORD, I thank You for this word today, I ask for the grace of continuity to rest upon me in the name of Jesus, I shall not rise and fall, I shall rise and remain up. Give me the grace to serve You well and to retain my integrity at all times no matter what comes my way in Jesus Mighty Name. I cancel by fire any spirit of arrogance and arrival mentality that will stand in the way to bring me down, by the power in the name of Jesus I pull it down. AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Killings: Reno Omokri Donates To Victims / Bishop TD Jakes / 4 Reasons Christians Need The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.