Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Covid-19, ‘benefit Boys’ And Effects On Our Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19, ‘benefit Boys’ And Effects On Our Community (707 Views)

# I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures. / COVID-19 Vaccine Has No Side Effects On President Buhari - Garba Shehu / Rivers State Is For Big Boys And Not School Boys Like Biokpomabo- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19, ‘benefit Boys’ And Effects On Our Community by jaxmand: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
‘Benefit boys’ are here, omoope ti wole, calling his teacher ‘fine girl”. Benefit boy resumes with Venza, refuses to clean the school environment, suggesting the principal should get a cleaner that he will pay. Teachers pleaded and regretting he once flogged his students. These are few outs of many that happened when school resumed on 4th of august 2020.
My name is Ayodeji Ajibola, CEO of Femtom Global Consult Agency. I am so sad seeing all these happen in our societies and I kept asking myself all these questions that I’m finding it hard to have answers to.
1) These boys, where are their parents
2) Has the school stopped imparting morals
3) Where are canes (pankere)
4) Where do they park these cars...... (at home or friends place)
5) Are their parents not aware of what their children are into
Maybe I should not bother about all these, but Let's talk about the effect of yahoo yahoo in our society:
1) Lack of respect to elders
2) Sending a bad signal to the international community
3) Setting a bad example; showing hard work doesn’t pay
And many more to talk about
In Conclusion, should we say the government is not doing enough to curb corruption and internet scam, but wait oooo ! Don’t you think our society and elders are failing us? Because they only worship the money and care less about the sources of the wealth.
Please feel free to suggest the possible solution to this societal problem. Believe me the rain is about to fall and Noah’s ark has been stolen.
Ayodeji Ajibola
CEO Femtom global

(1) (Reply)

We Will Mobilise For Igbo Presidency In 2023- Bauchi State Igbo President / BREAKING: Drama As Security Agents Whisk Away Barrister Giwa, Lady During Testim / Edo 2020: Pdp Key Actors Land In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.