Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims (13447 Views)

Reno Omokri Donates N500,000 To Owo Attack Victims, Advises Critics To Donate / Dantata & Sawoe Donates 500 Bags Of Rice, 1500 Cartons Of Macaroni To Niger / Benue PDP Uses Disturbing Photos Of Militia Killings victims To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by DisLifeSha: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hello, there is open and secret giving by Jesus in the Bible. Which one have you done?
squash47:
After this man go dey claim Christian.

Yet, he donated money to a group and he is sounding trumpet.

I think say true Christian's are not supposed to be sounding trumpet if Dem do donation ?

This Bros too dey claim wise man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Geobless(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by NGpatriot: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Funny enough, these comedians don't care about the folks in Kaduna, this is nothing but propaganda.

Apart from the silly posting of bank accounts, the jokers even put hashtags to do shoutout to eachother.

Bunch of clowns.
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Geobless(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:
How are we sure Reno is the Donor considering senders name...
Go and donate your own, also tell your colleagues here who have been raining insult on Reno to do same. Stop looking for name. If u like after donating mount a large billboard and write your name for people to see.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by roszilman: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:

I think say true Christian's are not supposed to be sounding trumpet if Dem do donation ?

pls dnt be a dick head!! Make ur fada donate an keep quiet lets see... Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by madridsta007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:

So tomorrow when he comes out to say, “Please donate to Southern Kaduna victims” people like you will tell him to put his money where his mouth is.
We know your likes.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Geobless(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny enough, these comedians don't care about the folks in Kaduna, this is nothing but propaganda.

Apart from the silly posting of bank accounts, the jokers even put hashtags to do shoutout to eachother.

Bunch of clowns.
Some persons were born stupid. Someone donated money to help those victims of your brothers' killings, instead for you to emulate the same gesture, you choose to come here and rant.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Budline1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
dario078:
The people of Southern Kaduna don't need money or food at this point. They need guns for self-defense.

They can use the monies to buy the guns for self defense. Money is always needed in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by NGpatriot: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Geobless:
Some persons were born stupid. Someone donated money to help those victims of your brothers' killings, instead for you to emulate the same gesture, you choose to come here and rant.

There's a difference between donating and social media propaganda and shouthouts.

When true and honest people make genuine and caring donation, they do so without carrying loudspeaker all over social media with bank accounts and shoutouts.

If you feel like donating and helping out, go and do so without bothering us with your crude, crass and tacky noise about your donation, your bank details and hashtags to your homies.
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Pabloicardi: 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
squash47:

shut up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by ProfAmaben(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Ok.....in other words he is a saint, I'm sure you also defend the likes of FFK, etc.........

This is the reason I keep saying it.... that Nigerian problem is not politicians or leaders but the masses, with the high level of poverty mentality........

Why won't they continue to steal and destroy the country when the people that are suppose to talk against their criminal activities are the ones supporting them?.....

We all know that this is a faceless forum but we should be mindful of the way we talk here. What has poverty mentality got to do with what I said about Reno Omokri? Did you elect Reno?

What have you said about revolution Nigeria protesters that are in cells? Why can't you liberate them? You that has the rich man mentality, why can't you save our country?

Try to be reasonable in your argument and argue with your brain and not sentiment. Where did you see FFK in what I said? You bringing him into the equation means you have sensible nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by OUTLAWwizard: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between donating and social media propaganda and shouthouts.

When true and honest people make genuine and caring donation, they do so without carrying loudspeaker all over social media with bank accounts and shoutouts.

If you feel like donating and helping out, go and do so without bothering us with your crude, crass and tacky noise about your donation, your bank details and hashtags to your homies.

You are obviously very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Burgerlomo: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2020
God bless him cool
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by NGpatriot: 1:00am On Aug 08, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

You are obviously very stupid.

This is what you see in the mirror every morning.
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by nedekid: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

Re-read his writeup again and somewhere in there you will see his reason for "sounding trumpet".

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by od501: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

Is your phone black and white? Oga read tweet first before coming to spur rubbish! undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by od501: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2020
1mrprolific7:
Must you tell people.

Give in private so that you'll receive tremendous blessings

I doubt your ability to read and comprehend! No offence, but read the damn tweet, will u?!
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by stickle(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

While not holding brief for him, I think he made it public so that others can follow up with their donations.
God is more concern with the reason behind an action

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by squash47(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2020
NGpatriot:
Just like omokiri's fake and fraudulent Wendell Simlin ID that he used to defraud Nigerians, is omokiri back doing identity theft and fraud again because Favour Desimhi is a pastor in Abuja.

Abeg make mods delete this fraudulent rubbish right away.
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by LadyExcellency: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

Modified

For those of you quoting me, I don't know why you Christian's always have a reason to justify your unbiblical actions.

You will say that your beliefs and lifestyles are 'strictly' from the Bible, yet, you keep doing things that deviates from biblical principles.

Later, when you are confronted because of your actions, you will start giving excuses to justify your deviations and unbiblical actions.

This is not alms.

Intelligence is not only literacy.

Jesus Christ feeding 5000 wasn't hidden in the bible. Encouraging others to do like he did is biblical you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by femi4: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Why is he referring "five hundred thousand" to "half a million" to make the money look big
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by captaininiobong(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
good work, make sure you CAN no steal that money o. na Nigeria we day

Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by Greenbirth: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
squash47:

Modified

For those of you quoting me, I don't know why you Christian's always have a reason to justify your unbiblical actions.

You will say that your beliefs and lifestyles are 'strictly' from the Bible, yet, you keep doing things that deviates from biblical principles.

Later, when you are confronted because of your actions, you will start giving excuses to justify your deviations and unbiblical actions.

first thunder suppose dail slap on your face for belonging to terrorist religion that encourages killing
Re: Reno Omokri Donates ₦500,000 To Southern Kaduna Mass Killings Victims by showafrica(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
strangest:
they should use it to procure ammunition

I was wondering what money will do for them.. But this look like the way forward.. But again, i heard one AK is 500k already.. Lol so, na only one gun reno buy, no bullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Condemns Acts Of Violence And Criminality In Enugu / HURIWA Faults Umahi Over Attacks On PDP Leaders / Adeyanju: APC Encouraging Looting With ₦100 Million Presidential Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.