Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Received This Mail From United Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Received This Mail From United Nations (1320 Views)

Former President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From United Kingdom (Video, Photos) / I Got This Mail From Nigeria Custom / How Boko Haram Is Funded – United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received This Mail From United Nations by professore(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
RE
B
Brown Smith
to
Jun 30Details
Good day to you.

I am Brown Smith, from Coronavirus Reward Department United Nations. Due to the outbreak of this deadly disease Coronavirus (COVID-19) which has caused a lot of death and hardship. United Nations is rewarding randomly selected individuals with the Sum of $1,000,000 to help and support lives all over the world.

Your email was luckily selected and have been listed among individuals to receive this payment, please kindly confirm the details below to enable us file and facilitate your payment.

1. Full Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Tel Phone/Mobile:

We await your response as soon as possible and please we advise you wash and sanitize your hands always (stay at home and stay at safe).

Best Regards.
Brown Smith
United Nations Reward Department

Pls any idea if this is true or a scam. Thank you.
Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by ghettokid1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
U be confirm mugu,an educated fool...dem no dey Telli person

11 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by Hoelujohn: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please send me their email address
Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by Hellraiser77: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's true I just got my own 1million dollars grin

5 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by helinues: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Scammers message...

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by SmartProf(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
professore:
RE
B
Brown Smith
to
Jun 30Details
Good day to you.

I am Brown Smith, from Coronavirus Reward Department United Nations. Due to the outbreak of this deadly disease Coronavirus (COVID-19) which has caused a lot of death and hardship. United Nations is rewarding randomly selected individuals with the Sum of $1,000,000 to help and support lives all over the world.

Your email was luckily selected and have been listed among individuals to receive this payment, please kindly confirm the details below to enable us file and facilitate your payment.

1. Full Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Tel Phone/Mobile:

We await your response as soon as possible and please we advise you wash and sanitize your hands always (stay at home and stay at safe).

Best Regards.
Brown Smith

No mail of such will come to you directly from any international agency. If any intervention need to be implemented, intl agencies work with the government of that nation with specific programme names. So it's your government that will assist in such implementation while they supervise, monitor, and evaluate. The people who mailed you are in this country with u, maybe in your street sef and are United Scammers, so don't go and share testimonies of foolishness and fall to their scam.

4 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by backnbeta(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have like 20 of them in my spam box... different email addresses, same messages. Fill the form at your own peril grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Another scam....

UN does not give individual people money.

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by decatalyst(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
U be confirm mugu,an educated fool...dem no dey Telli person

Nah educated illiterate eim be. E come greedy join am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by freeborn02: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
professore:
RE
B
Brown Smith
to
Jun 30Details
Good day to you.

1. Full Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Tel Phone/Mobile:

Best Regards.
Brown Smith

I never knew there are still mugus like you around, bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by Benwallt(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
professore:
RE
B
Brown Smith
to
Jun 30Details
Good day to you.

1. Full Name:
2. Home Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Tel Phone/Mobile:

Best Regards.
Brown Smith

. Scam. The grammar self

1 Like

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by flokii: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
I heard UN don't pay interns, it's you they will now dash money.. you better be careful before scammers will tranfer the little you have in your akant.
#StaySharp

1 Like

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by Balyz: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hellraiser77:
It's true I just got my own 1million dollars grin
Only? I got $2 million plus an offer to become the next UN secretary General grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by bigpicture001: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
All he is looking for is your date of birth...

If he gets it ur acct is empty.. He has got ur remaining details.. Just date of birth missing....

They know mny persons use date of birth as codes to mny stuffs.. Hence he needs it to try his luck

1 Like

Re: I Received This Mail From United Nations by professore(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
bigpicture001:
All he is looking for is your date of birth...

If he gets it ur acct is empty.. He has got ur remaining details.. Just date of birth missing....

They know mny persons use date of birth as codes to mny stuffs.. Hence he needs it to try his luck
thanks for this insight brotherly, people like you make us believe in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Spotted Leading Protest Against Police Brutality In 2016 / Biography Of Dr. Okonjo Iweala (as Seen On Wtos Website) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.