Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (44443 Views)

Abuja Police Chase A Fast Car Driver (Pictures/Video) / Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600 / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2020
kiddkash:

you shut up. you don't know how police harass people in the street everyday
maybe you're saying this because you are a policeman but don't be oblivious

Shut up! I'm not the police but on this case, Police only did their job, don't call them out on this particular case!
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by sultanworks1(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2020
Come to Owerri and see one way traffic offenders, Police go chase tire, bunch of mad monkeys in uniform.
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by sultanworks1(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Then why them run
Heathrow44:

Shut up! I'm not the police but on this case, Police only did their job, don't call them out on this particular case!
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Draught: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2020
RIP

But next time don't follow one way.. It's just that simple, you're endangering every one driving on the right side.. And yeah as fate would have it he got hit
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by chinchonglee(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2020
petitejolie:
why did d police run away den.
because the yeye crowd may beat to dem to death
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by lifenija: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

You have been noticed, you can move on.
like wise
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
The man was at fault. Well, I pray his soul rest in peace
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by kiddkash(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Heathrow44:

go 4k yourself
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2020
kiddkash:

go 4k yourself

Yh, after u!
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Arewa1408: 5:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Juell:
a bike guy knocked my brother down cos he was crossing and his eyes were on the direction were vehicles were coming from, only for the bike guy who was riding in wrong direction knocked him down on the highway. He lost his sense of smell for months because he landed with the back of his head.

OMG, thats the recklessness attitude of those Okada riders. How is he doing now? He needs to do a CT scan. I hope he is much better.
Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Juell(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Arewa1408:

OMG, thats the recklessness attitude of those Okada riders. How is he doing now? He needs to do a CT scan. I hope he is much better.
He is alright now, it happened in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki by Greatfullheart: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ryan03:
did they plan to chase him to his death? Is there any sane country where the police will ask you to pull over and you will keep running then they will just allow you go like that? Make we dey talk true small
was not talking big before i only ask a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.