Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,658 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Anyone Knows The Name Of This Indie Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anyone Knows The Name Of This Indie Song? (497 Views)

If You're Indie/alternative/emo Lets Meet Here / Does Anyone Knows What's Gone Wrong With Cosmo Fm Enugu? / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Knows The Name Of This Indie Song? by drgnk: 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
Hi

Does anyone know the name of this indie song. Unfortunately Google search didn't show any result (probably the performer is not so famous).
It's the semi-fast song with soft male voice and goes something like this:

My cars
You got me, don't know what it is, man
In my heart is just there to stay
Is for all you children to speak of,
-----------------------------------
Is for what they did to our grandad,
Someone come back for them
before they hit the ground
hit the ground, hit the ground,
Another chance at the market
Another girl in my cars,
This day will last forever, in her mind,

Thanks in advance.
Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Co-owning A Record Label / Video: D'banj Interview On Bet / Naija Collabo With Int'l Artist For Survivors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.