Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

APC will win in Edo state here is the reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC will win in Edo state here is the reason (1828 Views)

APC Will Win Bayelsa State.. Here Is My Reason. / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
It's very simple.

When I see a politician raising up a broom during campaigns, I see a wizard or a witch holding a broom ready to take flight.

Recently we have heard the youths shouting that Edo no be Lagos which means they are willing to support PDP in this upcoming election.

But the question every Edo indigene needs to ask is

With the capital of wizardry in Edo atate, how sure are we that they've accepted PDP.

Are the Witches and Wizards in Edo state willing to give up on their brooms during this election?

Because the youths in Edo can't be doing different when the witches are not in support.

Let's be guided. Can the witches and Wizards immn Edo state afford not to fly with their brooms for the next four years of Obaseki in PDP?

Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by richie240: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edo na Rivers!
Happy now?
cool
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
richie240:
Edo na Rivers!
Happy now?
cool

APC needs to continue in Edo state, I can see it clearly now.
.we don't need to offend the them.
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by richie240: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Charleys:

APC needs to continue in Edo state, I can see it clearly now.
.we don't need to offend the them.
Nwannem, Edolites are no fools OK?
Na dem go vote, nor be lagosians, so quit d instigation, its stale already!

Let me epp u one more time: "Edo nor be Lagos; Edo na Rivers"
cool
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lala sticlala
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
richie240:

cool

How?
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by IamWonderful: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even if obaseki win the coming election supreme Court will send him packing

1 Like

Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Fmlao: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't want to talk about Edo witchcraft.
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by leofab(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Na dem dem
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Fmlao:
I don't want to talk about Edo witchcraft.

Because you respect them.
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
richie240:

cool

Typical of emotion. Samething you are correcting him is exactly same thing you are doing...

You have arrogated the monopoly of wisdom to yourself to know that Edo no be Lagos... and that Edos are no fools.

In your little dictionary of good man...pdp Obaseki is a saint and Ize Iyamu is a devil..

Your logic simply means Edos should vote pdp...

What can be more hypocritical than your submission.
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by richie240: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
MelesZenawi:

[b]Typical of emotion. Samething you are correcting him is exactly same thing you are doing...
Point to one tn I said dt depicted 'emotion'.

You have arrogated the monopoly of wisdom to yourself to know that Edo no be Lagos... and that Edos are no fools.
Ayam not understanding u biko, are u now saying edolites r fools?

In your little dictionary of good man...pdp Obaseki is a saint and Ize Iyamu is a devil..
Neither is a saint.
Moreover, d op has edited d topic, so dt explains some misconception from ur end.

Your logic simply means Edos should vote pdp...
Edolites shd vote their conscience, APC or pdp.!

What can be more hypocritical than your submission.]
**yawns**
cool

1 Like

Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Nicholas4(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Edo is not Lagos

Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nicholas4:
Edo is not Lagos

How
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
I don't see Obaseki wining the election

1 Like

Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by WATCHOVER(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
BabaOwen:
I don't see Obaseki wining the election
I hope you won't catch hypertension when obaseki is declared winner
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
IamWonderful:
Wike's Supreme Court?
Re: APC will win in Edo state here is the reason by Charleys: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike's Supreme Court?

How is woke supreme court

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Igbo Presidential Candidate 2023 / Anambra May Lose Ojukwu University As Ihiala, Others Join New Orashi State / Why We Couldn’t Delay Lagos-kano Flight For Emir Bayero, Eight Others – Air Peac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.