Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga (1636 Views)

Ganduje: We Need Help, Our Forests Now Accommodate Terrorists, Bandits, Robbers / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / Ganduje: We Have To Stop Herdsmen Trekking From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Oracle100: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Osagie to Ganduje: We deliver projects in Edo, do not stuff dollars in Babariga

The Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, Mr. Crusoe Osagie, has said Governor Godwin Obaseki delivers sustainable projects to better the lives of Edo people and does not go about stuffing dollars in babariga, like the Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje.

In a statement, Osagie said Ganduje, who serves as Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Campaign Council for Edo gubernatorial election, is in no position to assess the performance of Governor Godwin Obaseki or any other governor in the country because of the baggage of the viral video of him stuffing dollars collected from contractors circulated on the internet recently.

According to Osagie, “The comment by Governor Ganduje on the performance of Governor Obaseki in office is at best laughable. It is also disgraceful because the APC has apparently misconstrued the meaning of performance because it is verifiable that Governor Obaseki’s unprecedented performance across different sectors of the state is what has endeared him to Edo people. No amount of lame talk from the APC and their campaign handlers can erase these projects which litter the nooks and crannies of Edo State.

“Ganduje is in no position to assess Governor Obaseki or any other governor for that matter because he has a baggage hanging on his neck, which he needs to clear. It is important to put some of the government’s projects in perspective so that the public can judge.

“The Obaseki-led government through different Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) have completed or is at the verge of completing the following projects: the 6000bpd Edo Modular Refinery in Ologbo, Benin City; 55MW Ossiomo Independent Power Plant, in Ologbo, Benin City; the 1451-unit Emotan Garden Estate; strengthened broadband infrastructure with 400km fibre optic cables laid by Main One, among others”

Osagie noted that workers and pensioners in the state are happy with Governor Obaseki because he has kept faith with paying their salaries and pensions, while investors keep trooping in because of the transparent and efficient land management, among others.

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by yerokunphilips: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Only God can save Obaseki ,I pity him ,he does not understand politics and politicians , he was advised wrongly ,he too took the wrong advice , miscalculated and took the wrong steps .
90% of people he thinks are loyal to him are not they stayed with him to share his plans with them before they leave .
He lost touch with the grassroots politicians (they are the most powerful ,they do all the dirty jobs in politics . Olusola Saraki , Bola Tinubu and Adedibu understand this very well )
He decamped too late (He should have known that they will frustrate him out APC with Osho as the chairman )
The masses can love him but only the politicians can deliver when it comes to election .
Now the security arms of the government have had it clear they are against him .
Then who will defend his loyalist ?
Will you be surprised if they impeach him before election ?
Obeseki should approach the court today ,to contest the legality of the new house .
My people in Edo my prayers is that God will keep you but always remember NON OF THESE. PEOPLE WORTH DIEING FOR .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Abujaexpress: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Audio projects indeed

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by YellowDay: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Realadey(m): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin polithiefcians
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Sammy07: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Actually, ganduje delivered more projets than obaseki (in the past 4yrs)

10 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Abia1111: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Sammy07: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abia1111:
[s][/s]
coward, dispute my claim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Abia1111: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

coward, dispute my claim
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Seetto: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
This mumu should visit Kano and see Ganduje projects...

He stuffs dollars but surely he delivered..

6 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
yerokunphilips:
Only God can save Obaseki ,I pity him ,he does not understand politics and politicians , he was advised wrongly ,he too took the wrong advice , miscalculated and took the wrong steps .
90% of people he thinks are loyal to him are not they stayed with him to share his plans with them before they leave .
He lost touch with the grassroots politicians (they are the most powerful ,they do all the dirty jobs in politics . Olusola Saraki , Bola Tinubu and Adedibu understand this very well )
He decamped too late (He should have known that they will frustrate him out APC with Osho as the chairman )
The masses can love him but only the politicians can deliver when it comes to election .
Now the security arms of the government have had it clear they are against him .
Obeseki should approach the court today ,to contest the legality of the new house .
My people in Edo my prayers is that God will keep you but always remember NON OF THESE. PEOPLE WORTH DIEING FOR .

Shut it. What do you know about politics? Repeating the same thing from thread to thread is that what your own job description? What do you know about politics? Are you a robot?

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Voting for APC at the current situation of the country is suicidal, General Megabyte(GMB) has failed us and Iya-amu will surely follow the path of his master.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Sammy07:

That is why your likes are the major issue we have in Nigeria. Cos of the 15k they give you every month, you rather sell your soul than speak the truth. How can a true Nigerian youth support a thief? Who do you this thing? How can you hail a criminal? Dem swear for you? Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Misterdhee1(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

That is why your likes are the major issue we have in Nigeria. Cos of the 15k they give you every month, you rather sell your soul than speak the truth. How can a true Nigerian youth support a thief? Who do you this thing? How can you hail a criminal? Dem swear for you? Tufiakwa
Oga, stop being emotional. All of them are thieves, but in terms of infrastructure, obaseki is no match for Ganduje. Go to Kano and see for yourself

9 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by seanfer(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Can Obaseki tell us the whereabout of the Commissioner am that was arrested by the Interpol in France on his last tour to Europe with $2 Million cash?
Obaseki doesn’t stuff dollars in the pocket, He rather carry briefcase full of cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Oga, stop being emotional. All of them are thieves, but in terms of infrastructure, obaseki is no match for Ganduje. Go to Kano and see for yourself

That's how you deceive yourself from the truth. Obaseki is not a thief. Ganduje is. Obaseki has not stolen a dime from Edo people. Ganduje stole. OSHIOMOLE stole. Those are well known criminals you support.
And I can't stop being emotional when young intelligent people support criminals and tomorrow they complain that they are unemployed..when una wan take get sense? Dem swear for una?

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by seanfer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop giving that pained ass attention. He’s everywhere supporting failure.
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by seanfer(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

That's how you deceive yourself from the truth. Obaseki is not a thief. Ganduje is. Obaseki has not stolen a dime from Edo people. Ganduje stole. OSHIOMOLE stole. Those are well known criminals you support.
And I can't stop being emotional when young intelligent people support criminals and tomorrow they complain that they are unemployed..when una wan take get sense? Dem swear for una?

Do you know Obaseki’s Commissioner was arrested in France with $2 million cash. He was on tour of Europe with Obaseki and presently I. Prison outside the country. And you said Obaseki has not stolen from edo people.

3 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
seanfer:

Do you know Obaseki’s Commissioner was arrested in France with $2 million cash. He was on tour of Europe with Obaseki and presently I. Prison outside the country. And you said Obaseki has not stolen from edo people.

Ganduje not his commissioner was caught on live camera! You sure say you get sense so? Live camera! Nawa for zombie o

2 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by seanfer(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Ganduje not his commissioner was caught on live camera! You sure say you get sense so? Live camera! Nawa for zombie o

Is it that once you start supporting PDP they always swap your sense?
I’m not saying Ganduje is a saint. But can you dispute what I said about Obaseki using his commissioner by of Osemwingie to do money laundering and was arrested in Paris. Presently in jail?
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
seanfer:

Is it that once you start supporting PDP they always swap your sense?
I’m not saying Ganduje is a saint. But can you dispute what I said about Obaseki using his commissioner by of Osemwingie to do money laundering and was arrested in Paris. Presently in jail?

Ganduje is a criminal. I want you to acknowledge that fact first. Secondly, I want you to acknowledge that OSHIOMOLE stole Edo money. Thirdly, i want you to acknowledge that tinubu is all time heavy weight thief.
Then we can have a discussion.

Which one is 'im not saying ganduje is a saint'? Call a criminal by his name.. stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Adayi1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Ganduje is a criminal. I want you to acknowledge that fact first. Secondly, I want you to acknowledge that OSHIOMOLE stole Edo money. Thirdly, i want you to acknowledge that tinubu is all time heavy weight thief.
Then we can have a discussion.

Which one is 'im not saying ganduje is a saint'? Call a criminal by his name.. stop fooling yourself.
hope u re paid for this job because Obaseki don't give a Bleep about you.. In fact, they don't give a duck about the masses, it's all about them. Oshiomole was everywhere for Obaseki and Dan Orbih was everywhere for Iyamu in 2016, after less than four years, and the table have turned. That says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Adayi1:
hope u re paid for this job because Obaseki don't give a Bleep about you.. In fact, they don't give a duck about the masses, it's all about them. Oshiomole was everywhere for Obaseki and Dan Orbih was everywhere for Iyamu in 2016, after less than four years, and the table have turned. That says it all.

So I must be paid to speak the truth? SmH. What a country! What a youth. Keep on hiding under your mother's bed. Don't speak up. Don't support what is right. Keep on sitting on the fence, you hear?
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by 9jaArea: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Obaseki should campaign with is achievements, Ganduje is not on the ballot.

Ganduje is twice a better governor than Obaseki in all ramifications

5 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Exponential101: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Many of you people are cursed.
The dollar Ganduje stuffed in his babanriga was it up to $2M Obaseki laundered with his commissioner who is still in jail in France.

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by GoodofNaija: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
Exponential101:

Many of you people are cursed.
The dollar Ganduje stuffed in his babanriga was it up to $2M Obaseki laundered with his commissioner who is still in jail in France.

You are obviously the cursed one!

It's his commissioner that was caught not him!

He cannot be guilty of a crime he did not commit!

Here we are talking of a party supporting verified popular thieves, EFCC patients and trying to foist them on the people.

Your own curse is even spiritual!
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Misterdhee1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol. Really Obaseki has not stolen a dime from Edo people? . Such a Jesus! grin

The money he doled out to "tax collectors" as claimed by Wike is meant for his father i guess?

And regarding your last line, you're seemingly also part of the bigger problem for refusing to acknowledge the fact that Obaseki is also one of those criminals who have failed to make use of his reverred position to change the fortune of the young people in his domain. For even defending such a failure, you dont have the integrity to call out any one. Your hypocrisy stinks to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Bluntguy: 3:39am On Aug 08, 2020
Ganduje heading that APC campaign for Edo state is enough reason for them to lose that election.
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Judeerons32: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2020
Osagie must be living in an alternate universe to compare the performance of Ganduje and Obaseki on infrastructure. The truth is when you have nothing to show you spend so much grammar and time explaining what you have done. If it is visible you do not need to talk. He spent 2years of his govt fighting now he has to show his score card he is running from pillar to post.
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by allthingsgood: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2020
See this small ratcmaking noise. Ganduje will just squish u and ur useless obaseki

1 Like

Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by Villagemeat: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2020
ote author=yerokunphilips post=92564239]Only God can save Obaseki ,I pity him ,he does not understand politics and politicians , he was advised wrongly ,he too took the wrong advice , miscalculated and took the wrong steps .
My people in Edo my prayers is that God will keep you but always remember NON OF THESE. PEOPLE WORTH DIEING FOR .[/quote]
Pity your life first
Re: Osagie To Ganduje: We Deliver Projects In Edo, Do Not Stuff Dollars In Babariga by AgbariOjukwu1: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:

You are very dumb. Do you even know what they call live camera? All these potor boys sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State And SW Nigeria Deserves Special Status. / Nigeria Policemen On The Run As Eastern Security Network Personnel Ambush Them. / ICYMI: How Seriki Fulani’s Son Freed Arrested Herders —igangan Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.