Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference (4346 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by olu77(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2020
OruExpress:
don't make it about a governor if you haven't grasped the OPs point. Start small. How are you behaving when you have power in your personal life?

This governor was confronted with a woman worried she's it getting information. Meanwhile our relations will tell their own family they have been raped and many will even start fighting the victim.

Our governors are us. If we aren't responding to ppl like this in our personal lives, where will we find 'leaders' who will

I completely agree with your submission. Change should start from where we currently are. So so meaningful and thought provoking.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Charmingrascal(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2020
She wasn't ignored she took her time to interact.

The Governor didn't "Jegalize" her
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Lovelive: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Kissiemu:
All na politics...Fear politicians. This might have been arranged to make it seem like the governor cares. I am not saying it's the case here but politicians all over the world are the same. They play to the gallery alot.

POINT of CORRECTION
Politicians all over the world are NOT the same.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Sensitivity: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2020
If na my country this one happen, na police station that person go land grin
Do you know my country ? grin
I go tell u later grin

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by otipoju(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2020
kunle75:

You're right I live here in Minnesota and can relate with that woman, this man in question ( Tim walz ) is down to earth and one of the best governors in USA and that's why the state remain one of the best sanctuary state all over America for the immigrants.

Wow..so UDT work will be norm and a number of businesses may not require to see Shola be that.

I am guessing and if true could be useful for others in the future.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by yuswrld20(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
If na for my country, police for don panel beat the woman.
sued 20billion naira
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Hoelujohn: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2020
I trust my granite governor. She would be blocked with granite
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by armadeo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
ItsGoodToBeGood:
If na for my country, police for don panel beat the woman.

I tell you followed by arrest and claims she is from the opposition party.

Next news na she wanted to kill the governor..

Then forget am for jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
armadeo:

I tell you followed by arrest and claims she is from the opposition party.

Next news na she wanted to kill the governor..

Then forget am for jail
Lol. Anyone who supports Nigerian politicians deserve the Buhari government.

1 Like

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Ishilove: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
dokie:

so we are in an insane clime?
This is a rhetorical question.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by OruExpress: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
sinkhole:
I like your point but there are people like that US governor in Nigeria but for some reasons that I can not understand such people does not have chance to reach position of power, the only people who can reach position of power in Nigeria are:
1) thugs, who has been killing for another thug leader
2) pseudo-literate people, who knows nothing but have plenty of certificates
3) very illiterate person but highly religious and tribalistic. This set of people hardly talk anything sensible when they are in power, they always avoid interacting with the people.

lol because everyone else is naive about the reality of nigeria and scared to be forceful.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by yaki84: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
dokie:

so we are in an insane clime?
No bro, insaner clime.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by armadeo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

Truer words have never been spoken.
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Luckysbab: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
kunle75:

I have been here for a while and can tell you that the Nigerian community here in Minnesota is one of a kind and the most best behaved in the Midwest states in America to the best of my knowledge, besides its a quiet environment here and we are happy people too

Keep it up folks �

1 Like

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by Luckysbab: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ishilove:

I tell you
Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by kunle75(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Luckysbab:

Keep it up folks �

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: See How A Governor In US Reacted To A Woman Who Interrupted His Press Conference by redsun(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Emotional intelligence is not a subject in Nigeria and that why the country is crazy. Everybody is wild, insensitive and dubious and these unproductive and unappealing qualities are tantamount to smartness in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakdown Of How Much Oil Each State Contributes To The Federation (Recent) / Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.